SC2 September Batch

Beano , you have true value setting here somewhere, does anyone know where it is?

Email this morning. Augury could be sending my batch 4 pro to me next week. Great news :):sunglasses:

1 Like

My SC2 has arived from Augury, I’m in batch #3. Soooo you’ll guys see me back in the world in arouunndd 3 weeks!

simucube2 pro Arrived. unfortunately it had scratches that I reported to Augury. we hope it works. unfortunately I have to fix the holes of the fixing plate of the next level racing. I am attaching photo.

Nice, just hope that wheelstand will be enough…

6 Likes

I am afraid your wheelstand isn’t gonna last more than one day before being torn apart by dd torque. maybe some hours…

2 Likes

Maybe its this version?

I put the mounting bracket this way

1 Like

I flipped mine inwards on my rSeat RS1, plate was to narrow. Still had to drill though.

3 Likes

this afternoon I go to the factory to have a change made so as to reinforce the plate and the stand

1 Like

reinforced and fixed … now turn on and see how it goes … hopefully good :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Its more that the whole stand gonna move. My rig weighs 70kg + 85kg driver, it still kinda moves. :joy:

1 Like

My Sport at 6-8nm can make the wheel-pillar creak over high forces and oscillate all surrounding arms
EDIT 45-90 alu rig

Another option… drill in the floor and bolt the rig to the floor. :wink:

listen mate, it doesn’t matter how you reinforce the wheelplate, you will have A LOT of lateral play with that thing.
it is pointless using a dd on such stand, you will loose I’d say 50/60% of potential details because of the play.

hello … I have just accessed cube2 for the first time and installed the true drive software 1.0.10 and the .json file for rfactor2 and I put these settings … do you have any suggestions or improvements? thank you so much

ps … the station hasn’t moved yet from the ground …

1 Like

Looking for some help I installed my SC2 tonight and it ran fine for the first few laps. I then came out the SIM Assetto and back in and I have zero ffb. I have high torque enabled and the e button is disengaged. I have tried to uninstall true drive incase I have made a blunder there and I have tried a few of the pre set profiles, nothing gives me any ffb. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi!
Which is the motor status? Do you have any fault?

1 Like

Hi I got one fault showing then disappeared the 480901. I am at a loss as what to do.

In High torque the rear light is blue then two quick red and repeat over and over

If appear a fault, you should have to press and then rotate the e-stop button. You have a motor reset, and the fault go out.
If I’m correct, you can feel in this moment ffb come back.

1 Like