SC2 September Batch

I bought my bracket from Augury, they used TNT to send to the uk, TNT were useless and lost the package in germany twice! it eventually turned up after 10 days (i did not have the wheel base so it didn’t actually matter)

So i wonder if they used their own shipping company to pick them up, ie TNT and they were just as useless getting the stuff from finland to Spain.

I just hope that once they have them in spain they don’t have the same issues sending via TNT to customers outside of spain.

Si

1 Like

Given the concerns generated by the delay in the delivery of batch 3 of SC2, Augury Simulations wishes to highlight the following:

First of all apologize to our customers. We understand that customers are dissatisfied in their purchase process due to the delay in the delivery of their SC2 product.

We believe that transparency and communication can help build trust.

Therefore, although the customers who have contacted us we have always commented on the status of their supply, we have always offered the possibility of canceling their orders with the subsequent refund of their payments if they were not satisfied with our explanations.

We wish to show the delay in their delivery has not been due to Augury’s causes, although its consequences have been suffered.

We have done and are we doing our best to send the products to the customers as soon as possible, and we are working, with the help of Granite Devices, so that in a few weeks, we have enough stock in our warehouse so the shipments would leave in less than 24 h.

The delay in the shipment of the manufacturing lot 3 has been due mainly to two causes:

The product left the factory to Spain at later dates indicated in the Community forums, in which Augury has not been able to intervene. We understand that it originates from the ordinary difficulties of a process of producing new products, which requires the necessary time to standardize manufacturing and supply terms. We know Granite Devices is working hard to increase the production week a week.

And on the other hand, this has been added that the shipping provider of pallets from factory to Spain has been delayed more than the contracted date.

All this has caused a delay in the sending to each of the clients.

Once the products has been delivered to our Augury warehouse, we will send to their individually clients in less than 24 hours. Customers will receive a tracking number from the transport provider so they can check the tracking of their shipment.

We are working with Granite Devices to have in some weeks enough availability in stock and send to the customers their orders in less than 24 hours since the order is placed. In fact it is very possible that we can receive and therefore send product corresponding to batch 4 in advance of the planned one.

Please accept our apologies for the delay, with the conviction that it will not be repeated.

We are at your disposal in our email info@augurysimulations.com to clarify all the information you need.

Best regards.

13 Likes

Very good professional post, Jesús, thank you for the update!

Good to see you looking in here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right on B…just hooked everything up did a couple laps :grin:

2 Likes

email arrived from augury with shipping tracking :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I got my tracking too from Augury

4 Likes

I also received the email from both Augury and TNT with my tracking number!

3 Likes

Hey guys!
Tracking number from Augury in my mail box :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello,

Today we finally received batch 3 and all SC2 received have left to their customers.

We have already made a complaint to the courrier for the delay we have had but the most important is every body will receive their orders and can enjoy the DD.

We are waiting to receive another consignment from the factory.

We are at your disposal for whatever you need.

info@augurysimulations.com

Enjoy it :wink:

8 Likes

Good news for me from Augury too. Thank you guys

Hi @JesusPerez! Thanks for your presence on this forum - it is greatly appreciated by us and also the customers.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the availability and communication with the customer. I really hope the wait was worth it

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the words.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

A picture of this morning’s shipments:

6 Likes

Are all sold or you have any PRO in stock :wink:

All are sold. We are waiting to receive more soon.

Send us an email for any questions.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

1 Like

Jesus, will batch 4 pre orders still ship mid Oct. Week 42/43

Thanks
Brian

Brian, please send us an email.

My mates will answer all your questions.

Thank you very much.