SC2 September Batch

Hi I have pressed and reset the estop many times. Still nothing. It’s as if the whole thing needs reset. All buttons on the wheel work USB linked and it steers just zero ffb in any setting, simple or advanced and in all pre set profiles.

Hi @ FRTBrian. not sure what the prob is , as you seem to have done everything to fix it . As a last resort go to the info tab on TD and reset , FFB device state… Regards Denis…ps i had that prob when i first got my SC2. 2 months ago playing AC and from memory that fixed the prob. post back if this helps

1 Like

Exit the game (if it was still running). Power down the wheel. Close True Drive. Power the wheel back up. Wait for the power-on beeps. Open True Drive. Check the centre to make sure it’s OK. Enable high torque mode. Choose or create a profile because it’ll be on the read-only safe profile which is not for playing.

I’ve had issues like yours exiting the game and restarting the SC2 & TD fixed the issue. Did your problem start after making an adjustment and then moving the wheel? If so, when you make an adjustment and click “save” wait until the save button goes back to fully light/dim grey (and no orange outline) before moving the wheel. Ever since I started doing this, I never had those weird issues that others experience (wheel suddenly snapping to the right, loosing FFB, loosing centering, etc.).

Also, another thing people may not realise. Make sure you enable high torque mode before you are in game. If you enable it while already in-game (alt-tab to True Drive or extra monitor), you will have similiar issues and may need to restart the SC2, TD, the game again.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice very much appreciated. I will try as everything suggested this morning and let you know

I have tried all of the above including the reset ffb which appears yo do nothing. I get no notification of anything rest. Much appreciate the help, I cant understand what I have done.

Brian check your 2 PSU that both lights are blue…unplug at the wall, then unplug from the PSU then unplug from SC2.Reconnect all turn power at the wall start SC2 and TD. nothing else i can think off…regards denis

1 Like

Resolved, The simplest things and again this was the case. Augury sent me one UK plug adaptor and as its the pro I needed two. I bought a second adaptor and everything was fine for the first 10min. Turns out the fuse in the adaptor I bought was 1amp, new adaptor with 5amp fuse and all is now fine. Thanks for jumping in lads it was much appreciated and hopefully this will save someone in future from messing with software for 4 hrs to find no blue light on one of the power bricks hidden out the way. bluey I wish you had been on last night lol. I found the issue by accident rechecking all the leads were secure an hour ago. Thanks a lot everyone, I hope I can repay the help to someone else down the line.

5 Likes

@FRTBRIAN. Glad the prob is fixed .We are all here to help each other …and thanks for the like …

2 Likes