SC2 September Batch

Unfortunately nothing.

Received my SC2 Pro this morning and just want to say you guys did an amazing job with this kit! I’m coming from a SC1 with SinCos encoder, which was very good, but this is truly on another level.
I used irFFB with my SC1 and planned to ask when something like that would be implemented directly into the software for the SC2 but I’m not even concerned about it anymore. Big thanks to the whole GD team and everyone else who contributed!

5 Likes

Awesome John!!

Bang out a bunch of laps so I can give you a call for some good settings.
Mine comes next week!:):grin:

2 Likes

Hello guys Friday afternoon I sent an email to Augury but I haven’t received a reply yet when they will send our simucubes 2. Do you have news?

Nothing at the moment but they close their office at 3pm so maybe on monday we will receive an answer.
I hope next week have some news.
Patience…

I sent an email today … anyway, I have the impression that not even this week they received anything.

I read in the Topic “SC2 Batch 4 Updates” that Tommi and Mika indicate as the shipping date for batch4 the week 40/41 and that we are currently in 39. so we at Batch 3 that we have not yet received our SC2? Some news?

Hello Francesco,

We continue waiting the reception of the third batch in our warehouse, we can assure you than we aren’t glad to much with the situation and delays of the shipping company, we expect and desire to receive in the first days of this week.

From Augury…today

2 Likes

I received the same email from Augury. This delay is not normal. I’m really worried

2 Likes

It is out of our hands. It seems that the shipping to Augury has taken extraordinarily long for some reason.

2 Likes

perhaps a customs problem?

Unlikely, as it is within EU.

1 Like

My turn tomorrow by end of day :grin:

Your gonna love it. I got my Sport on Friday and it’s just freakin amazing.

2 Likes

I’m really sad. Lets hope they can ship this week atleast, I mean waiting another week on nearly 3 months aint that much, right?.. Sad face

4 Likes

Yes…3 months…order 06.06.2019 :pensive:

A moment of silence for one of our brothers

OK today is my day, I got off work early today to my surprise and while on the way home I check tracking and guess what …yes UPS doesn’t have my correct address… how in the FU… did that happen!!!.. So now I have to wait a few more hours and pick it up myself, how inconvenient…anyway I’ll have my baby to nite… I guess the bright side of things is that I didn’t have to wait a few months…just a few weeks.

Good luck, more importantly, have fun, I know you’re going to enjoy it :slight_smile:

Hello guys,
Some news from Augury from today (25-09-19):

Hello Vincent,
We asked our shipping company and they informed us than the batch is in Spain since monday so we expect to receive soon.
As soon as we get in our warehouse we will shipping your package.

Patience… :slight_smile:
Have good day!

1 Like