SC2 September Batch

DHL texted me to say mine should be delivered by end of day tomorrow so here’s hoping!
Why is everything a double edged sword though?
Great that its coming tomorrow, but my wife is working from home so I’m totally busted!:sweat_smile:
Was hoping to get it rigged up and hope she wouldn’t notice :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Still nothing form Augury!?!?

1 Like

Well I got my sc2. the SQ part of the guide is complete lackluster, it just shows schematics basically.
The online guide is a bit better, but it doesn’t mention anything about where to use the 8 spring washers. It just calls everything washers.
I guess you’ve just gotta wing it like DIY.

There’s seemingly some nuts on the schematic at the 4 25mm long screws, but there wasn’t any in the package.

1 Like

No…Unfortunately…

:grin::grin: just got my tracking number from DSD. Friday is the estimated delivery date.

Cool next Tuesday for me.

got my SC2 yesterday. got it all setup but now trying to learn all the different settings, been slapped on the hand by the wheel once after oscillations and it hurt. so made me a little nervous pushing the FF up while testing different settings. Still have a way to go to make it comfortable but the wheel so far is amazing. :+1:

Augury messaged me this: "The manufacturer confirmed us than they shipping our batch the last week, we expect to receive at the end of this week or the beginning of the next. "

2 Likes

I’m waiting for DHL…:joy:

1 Like

good luck man, hope you get it :smiley:

7 Likes

Its here finally!
Had a quick look at lunch and seems good. I expected the better E-Stop button, not the same as the ones i have in my workshop but that can be changed.
It’s pretty heavy to he honest, Cant wait to try it out.

4 Likes

Got my pro earlier and cant even use it as amongst other things it came with 2? euro plugs and im in the U.K.
You guys need to work on your quality control. not happy

This is being fixed in the near future - currently the decision to ship with EU plugs is to get the product faster to the customers. We do realize, that the situation in UK is slightly complicated with the plugs as they have a fuse in the plug itself.

Please tell us about the other things that prevent using the Simucube 2 Pro.

Dont worry, the other things are a seperate issue and I shouldn’t have mentioned that sorry. Didn’t mean to rant I was just desperate to try it out is all.

Who did you purchase from? I bought from simtec racing and received 2 new UK IEC cables in the post the same day as i received the SC2 unit.

Managed to get mine up and running last night. I’m not blown away by the 10 minutes i had with it but it was completely stock with settings. I hope things change once i start playing.

Got mine from Simtech too.
I’ll just get a couple of 3 pin plugs and change them over.
Just annoying that I can’t use it yet though.

I got a seperate package delivered the day after with the UK power leads. It luckily didnt affect me but there is a good chance you might too.

Here’s hoping, nothing yet though

Still nothing from Augury?