SC2 September Batch

With a product still maturing, getting into later batch is not such a bad proposition. Look, we have got an antenna already. Who knows what else.:slight_smile:

Exactly!
That is why I just ordered mine. :grin:

3 Likes

Looks like mine is coming in tomorrow. I am super excited to see what this DD stuff is all about. coming from a G920 and never using anything else, I am sure I am in for a huge surprise to what I have seen. Tomorrow cant come soon enough :smiley:

1 Like

I think I will put my hands on it today. Waiting call from dhl. Cant even work how excited i am. If there is anyone who can share se settings for iracing and gte-s with me. Lazy to search it🙈

The GTE’s are newer cars in iracing so IMO iracing have done something in the FFB to calm things down and “rubber it up” as such the default profile for iracing works well but i found with the Ferarri 488 GTE i could actually go even lower. It really is quite remarkable how stable and little filtering this wheel needs.

I am going to do a little write up / review later but here are my settings from the ring. Rock solid stable for me but as communicative as possible while remaining rubbered up.

iRacing setup to 50NM of force and i will try to keep it that way so all adjustments are done in truedrive.

No doubt the strength will go up over time so i am walking the line of as much strength as possible within the boundaries of still letting me drive for several hours a day.

Should have mine tomorrow. Cant wait! Never tried a DD wheel before either. Just need to convert my fanatec rim now for the time being. I have the parts ready for that.

1 Like

I went straight from a G29 to the SC2 Pro.

Prepare yourself for a very pleasant surprise :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

supplier? Thank you.

Here we go. Big thanks to @Tomo_Meglic

8 Likes

Meanwhile, I have at least a week until I get mine… literally losing my mind here.

Looks like it should, hard to look without picking up to drive :slight_smile:

DSD shipment has arrived they will dsipatch all Wednesday morning. https://www.instagram.com/p/B2e2geGF8vU/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

1 Like

DHHELL strike again. “Delivery attempted; recipient not home”
It’s an industrial unit on a huge industrial estate. We are open all day FFS…

oh man thats super annoying, I have been waiting on mine to arrive, currently shows as out with carrier so not sure if they have attempted to deliver or not. DHL is probably the worst of the bunch, DPD and these kinds have map tracking which is super awesome to be able to judge how long it will take and where the driver is but DHL seems bland and lacking info on the website. Lets see, hopefully mine comes today and doesnt have the same issue but I feel really sorry for you :frowning:

Map tracking doesn’t necessarily help. I once spent an hour tracking a parcel from Amazon. As I watched the van drive past my house, a message popped up “Delivery attempted; recipient not home." Sooooooo frustrating.

2 Likes

Hi … any of you expect from Augury for 3rd lot?

2 Likes

I called customer service and told them that courier needs to call me little bit earlier but somehow they fucked and gave wrong number but i was boring and called several times until one girl figured out its a wrong number. Courier told me that he tried to reach me at 11 but some old granny answered :joy::joy:

I heard them this morning, if I wasn’t wrong to understand, they are waiting for the shipping company to deliver the packages. They told me that as soon as they receive everything, deliveries will be sent to us. Don’t worry, our time will come to have the SC2.

1 Like

speriamo bene…sono in attesa dal 6 giugno…

I run a business and have tried them all. DHL are the worst (apart from the bottom of the pile like hermes etc)
Doesn’t look like i will be getting it today. They have tried to call the driver twice and no answer so nothing we can do. I guess i will be getting it tomorrow now, and the driver will be getting an ear full.