SC2 September Batch

LOL right on!, just heard from DSD, my baby should arrive by the following Saturday. Yes!

2 Likes

easy81 and Paolo81, try to relax it seems like Augury is a reputable reseller, you guys will be fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

UPDATE: Jed from Simtech Racing quickly contacted me and we solved this problem offline. All is well now. Thank you Jed.

Cross posting from another thread:

Just a word of caution for anybody thinking of ordering their SC2 from Simtech Racing. I ordered my SC2 Pro through them and received it on August 22nd (I was part of batch 2). When I placed my order on June 4th, the simtech racing website stated that a motor mount was included with the SC2 Pro. I verified with Jed that a mount would be included in the package before it shipped (the website says its not included anymore). However, when I received the package (I’m in the US) the package did not come with the mount. I immediately sent Jed an email asking about the mount. Since then, I’ve sent him 4 emails (both directly and through the website) and have yet to hear back or receive a mount. I got tired of waiting and not being able to use my SC2 Pro and bought my own mount form another seller. I normally don’t write things like this but the after-sale customer support from Simtech Racing has been terrible. I paid for a mount that I never received and have yet to hear back from them. I tried to give them a chance to make this situation right but I’m tired of waiting and this is my last resort. Hopefully my problem is not their regular business practice.

2 Likes

Yes true, I’m sure it won’t be long before we all receive our SC2.

Augury has been along for quite a good time in OSW world, Jesús and the team have a strong rep and always delivers.

2 Likes

Oh dear. Lets see if i receive my mount from them. Jed actually e-mailed me because i have ordered two mounts by accident so i should receive at least one…hopefully!

I ordered a mount too as im using the simetik k2 cockpit.
Here’s hoping: 1 I get the mount. 2 the k2 can handle it as this will be my fisrt DD wheel I’m not sure what to expect.

It does alright, though mine is an middle 2017 model, so it should be less sturdy than a never one.

yeah im sure it will be ok.
Might start saving for something like the simlab px-1 just in case lol

In case you guys didn’t see my update on my previous post:

UPDATE: Jed from Simtech Racing quickly contacted me and we solved this problem offline. All is well now. Thank you Jed.

2 Likes

Ah that’s reassuring to know, thanks

Mine arrived today, fitted, configured and ran four ir skip barber races and i’m now going to have a long bath to try and sooth my girly arms :slight_smile:

Si

7 Likes

Congrats, did you get it from simtech?
Haven’t heard a thing myself

There are people here posting they already have theire DD and I’m here sitting wondering when I will ever receive my DHL email… anybody else from Augury?

I talked with him thursday, and he talked about shipment on Monday.

1 Like

No, From racewerk

Si

Ours are being dispatched Monday

Jed

3 Likes

Still waiting too.
I hope next week get some news.

I canceled mine from augury because I ended up in batch 4 and I couldn’t wait that much. Ordered from tomo and sim racing bay on monday and he sended on Tuesday. I’m assuming on Monday it will be in oslo and if I’m lucky Tuesday I will put my hands on it.

run forest run hahahahaha great maneuver that’s how you get it baby :sunglasses: