SC2 September Batch

yeah I agree Derek has gotten back to me in a timely manor, yo BLVCK …we almost got our SC2 :grin:

1 Like

This excitement is too much for me to handle :laughing:

1 Like

Speaking of DSD, anybody knows what is this?

Simucube 2 - Wheel Quick Release + BLE Module
119.75 USD - US Shipping Included
Used for wheel mounted button controllers to connect with BLE receiver in Simucube 2

Thanks guys for a good word. Pulled trigger with DSD.
Hope it’s worth it over my old trusty Argon/Small Mige.

Did GD TEAM already done send out the third batch SC2 to all reseller?

3 Likes

Interested in this too

1 Like

Has anyone who ordered from Agury had any updates for the third lot?

My reseller update news for SC2, maybe some other reseller with same problem. " Batch 3 shipment will arrive in Singapore on 17th Sept. This is due to custom clearance issue in Amsterdam, Netherlands."

For my perspective, Augury answered me on september 2nd:
The manufacturer will start to send the units along of this week. If the shipping haven’t delays, we will receive it at the beginning of the next week and we will be able to send the packages to the orders of the third batch.

That’s it at the moment. Wait & See

I received this email from DSD 5 days ago—>You will be excited to know that Grante Deivices has shipped Batch 3 Simucube 2 orders to us yesterday! This is great news and we expect to receive the shipment anytime between the 13th trough the 17th of this month. Once we receive the 1200 pound crate, we will then immediately ship your order to you!

3 Likes

They updated me with the same dates on september 5th.

Hi everyone I am italian, this is my first message but I have been following discussions for some time. I write to say that I ordered from Augury and I am on the September expedition. On August 27 they told me that as soon as they receive the shipment from GD they would have warned me. little belief is missing.

I am also Italian … and I also bought from Augury 3 months ago. the last email received from them dates back to September 2nd. they wrote me that next Monday (9 September) they would receive the products and then send them to the customer. even today I haven’t had any updates. It is a little short but after three months waiting has become heavy …

From reading all the messages above I am pretty sure we’ll all receive an email by next monday that the shipping has begun to our establishments and we can all start driving that weekend :grinning:

Let’s hope so!
That will be very convenient as I have a three week vacation planned :smile:

a bit wicked that srb received their batch Monday last week, meanwhile shipping to other companies have been way slower.

Ordering from Racewerk i knew it would add about three days to the delivery back to the uk, my unit is due for delivery by Don’tHoldyourbreathLong tommorow :slight_smile:

Si

Eh, granity said 5-10 working days for shipments, which means srb’s would have had theirs sent in the last week of august. 2 weeks later they’re still working on getting batch 2 sent out to vendors, as Augury (said theirs were?) shipped out this monday.
I’ve kinda considered moving my order to another reseller to get mine right away, but that’s a dick move for something out of the reseller’s control. Tommi did talk about vendors not closing orders, but 2 weeks difference is big. Hell, SRT told me there was 5 left in his batch, so it would seem he did close orders yet nothing.

Same.

I think our motors have been keeping each other company for a couple days :slight_smile:

i recieved my sc2 pro from racewerk today, just in time for vacation :expressionless:
but after 3 months and 4 days i finally have it in my hands :blush:

2 Likes