SC2 September Batch

Derek is great, have numerous of his product, even made one just for me… highly recommended,

No problem Arc, I’ll pm you and shoot you my email and number to help anyway I can.

Yeah it is, however I still don’t have a wheel or mounting bracket., guess I better get to it.

yes it was , I know they do it this way because of cost but I along with many I’m sure would’ve paid extra for direct delivery to me to cut out the middle man…:grin:

Hi Andrew,
I did read the DSD warranty etc. I wondered what he did other than take your $ and eventually ship the SC2 Pro to me. Apparently that’s it. I’m glad the Granite Devices Forums are helpful. I’ll be in the fourth batch shipping out end of September. It’ll give me time to assemble the rest of the gear I’ll need. So far I have the Simprototect 2 peddle set.

Regards,

Richard

Mike that information will be most welcome. I appreciate your kind offer. Thank you,

Regards,

Richard

This guy is awesome with his reviews, here’s a link in case you haven’t seen it yet…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSCXIjPpS9Y

1 Like

Simracingbay just sent me DHL tracking on my batch 3 simucube2 pro. I ordered on the 15th 15 days later and its in the mail :slightly_smiling_face:

Super happy with the way all this handled and how long it took. I don’t think batch 1 and batch 2 were as lucky but nice to see things are getting better going forward

3 Likes

I ordered mine at 3 of August and been mailed that i am in batch 4 so that would be October I think or maybe even later so I’m little bit angry and especially now when I see that someone ordered after me and he is in batch 3. I’m considering about canceling my order

Ordered mine on 8th June, havent get any further information yet. :confused:

Where did you order from ?

Same question… Where did you order from

I ordered at racewerk

Thanks for sharing that. Have you emailed them ? Not really sure what the hold up

Gonna call him later. Lets see if i exceed 3 Months waiting ^^

I ordered from augury

ha I think I had around 4 emails with simracingbay within 15 days. I would hope you chatted with racewrk since your order in June. Well keep us posted. Again sorry to hear

Augury have had vacation almost whole of August, they should be back now.

1 Like

Ah okay and again I would 100% reach out. Seems a bit odd to me. My main reason for going with simracingbay was their site was showing what looked like realistic info. Some sites didn’t show them as not in stock haha.

vacation or not if i placed a order at the beginning of the month when was preorder for batch 3 still open I suppose to be in that batch. I just don’t want to wait two more months. I’m just disappointed