SC2 September Batch

I agree. One of the best I’ve seen. Barry Roland is another excellent sim reviewer on YouTube.

Richard

SRB can’t control others overselling. SRB had ordering disabled until they opened for batch 3 orders on the 15th August.

As a batch 3 orderer I would just like to say.

“Engage maximum hype. prepare for ramming speed!”

1 Like

Is your contact us form maybe broken on some browsers? Though it worked the first time, but I did also double submit that due to there being no confirmation of a contact us form being received.
I emailed you on the 6th, then bumped that twice since then. Used the contact us formula on the 24th August, and like Tuesday/Friday last week, yet I’ve heard nothing. I’m not sure if I should put in an extra in also asking for status of the batch 3 since I’m assuming I’m in that, but I feel like I’m clogging up the system here.
I hope I don’t come of as persuasive, I’ve waited like a week between each attempt as I’m sure you have other replies/business to take care of.

Do you know why shipping is triple to denmark compared to germany? I’m guessing you won’t be able to ship QR’s out together with the DD as you don’t seem to have them in stock yet, that would’ve been nice when shipping is so high.

edit: This has been resolved in a PM, if anyone is curious.

1 Like

Has anybody from batch 3 already received his simucube? I am told I will receive my wheelbase this week.

1 Like

I believe some SRB customers might’ve received theirs today.

DHL shows mine will be here tomorrow

Ordered mine from RaceWerk on July 4th still waiting to be shipped on September but no update nor tracking information yet.

I ordered mine on july 5th from racewerk, Attila seams to think he will get them next week, so hopefully send next week

Si

Also ordered from racewerk, june 8th, i asked Attila if it’s likely to recieve my SC2 Pro within 11th September. He said(3 days ago) that it is likely, thats my latest information.

Screenshot_20190904-130743__01
you said there had been no revisions, what is this new connector on the pro base?

That’s a connector for an external BT antenna.

1 Like

I imagined I needed it for that, long ago I asked if there were revisions of the card, and I was told no. I ask it to you too, have there been other changes besides the addition of that connector?

I also take this opportunity to ask you something, I read about the possibility of connecting the SQ 1.5 gearbox directly to the SC2 base, do you have a scheme to do it?

Its a bit annoying the preference SRB seems to have got. They have units actively on sale on their site for immediate dispatch but my pre order from racewerk still has no sign of being shipped.

Whats the point of pre orders if you get it last?

2 Likes

I can only speak for myself but my base has the antenna connector (batch 2), how come you believe it’s not been there in batch 1?

Barrys (SimRacingGarage) unit doesn’t seem to have it but that may as well be a pre-production unit.

We have not advertised such possibility as we do not know the wiring scheme for that shifter.

Mine seems to me that it does not have it (I will check better at home … lot 1), if you also see on the site, in all the photos there is not.
I asked for revisions, and they said no.
This connector doesn’t change that much, but I would like to understand why it was added, and if there are other things inside that have been changed

2 Likes

mine (lot 1) Pro does not have it so I am also curious why and if we lack something else.

1 Like

My batch 3 just came today and I don’t recall seeing it… Will have to take a closer look when I get home. How helpful is the connector without a antenna ha

Maybe SRB ordered more units than just the pre-paid units so he has extra. For example paid for extra with his own money.

I would assume some resellers do not invest their own money and just order exactly what the pre-paid orders are.

I am just speculating, not sure if this is the case.