SC2 September Batch

I ordered mine 8 of August and honestly I don’t know in which batch i am🙈

How has your experience with DSD been? I’m in the U.S. and considering ordering the SC2 Pro from DSD.

2 Likes

Well you want a short answer or long but absolutely true with emails to back me up…just so everyone knows I’m not upset just speaking actual facts…I reached out to all resellers except DSD…DSD was last resort. OK here’s what happened… I have several credit cards but I wanted to us 2 that had only a max of 700 dollars on each so I reached out to all resellers but one and told them I wanted to buy the SC2 but I needed for them to create 2 invoices so I could put half the bill on each card but none would do it…it was as if it was tabu to do this…so then I said screw it I’ll buy Fanatec DD wheel and they couldn’t do it either. I was pissed and in disbelief that not one of these companies would take my money. This all happened over a 3 week span, so then there was one company left to email and ask if they could help… yeap you guessed it, DSD!!! So I’m sorry for the long answer but DSD is AWESOME!!! I’m in batch 3. Any company turning down money isn’t trying to stay in business that long if you ask me.

2 Likes

Seems like DSD also has the best price in US as well.
Please keep us informed on how things work out with them, planning to place my order there too.

Thanks

Yeah I placed my order with DSD as well. What really sold me was the free shipping inside the US.

1 Like

Heh, get back in line. He hasn’t replied my mails since the 6th, and I’ve bumped it twice since then.
Used the contact us formula this saturday.

1 Like

Damn, I really hope nothing happened with him or the company. That would be the end of the simrace-career for me. :cold_face:

Edit: I give one week more to wait for response, then I think I need to call paypal. It is a lot of money spent, and without response I am getting chills right now.

Have you tried phoning Jed on the number on the website? Most of my communication with him was via phone calls or texts.

No, have not phonecalled him (I am very bad at speaking english).
I noticed that I did not pay via PayPal (stupid me), so I guess it will be a little harder to be insured if something has happened.
For now, I only can wait and hope. :pray:

Let me see if I can point him to this thread :+1:t2:

Don’t panic we are still here

Can anybody that needs to contact me please try the contact form again it seems that some emails were lost

Jed

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know Jed,

Looking forward to receiving mine in this batch from you :slight_smile: I dont need to contact you for anything but good to know you are still on top of everything :+1: but I wouldnt expect less from so many positive reviews out there

1 Like

Thanks you are alive! I was so worried! :smile:
I may send you an email via the website asking you if I am in sept-batch or not. Sorry for being impatient. :crazy_face:

Thank you Airmikey. I guess I’ll give. DSD a try. It’s just that his web site isn’t very encouraging. I’m going to need assistance with the software. I haven’t used a pc in 20 years. We’re all Mac in our home. This will be my first gaming experience.

Regards,

Richard

Hi, Richard. Sim racing is what brought this Mac Addict over to PC a few years back. Some things are not as intuitive as on your Mac OS, but Windows 10 is pretty good and you’ll be a pro in no time. What I have found refreshing is how robust, helpful and ingenious the sim racing community is. If you get stuck and post on any of a number of forums with a detailed question, you’ll be barraged with responses including screen prints, video links, and invitations for on-line chats.

I ordered from DSD too, and to be honest, while I would call on them if I needed to, the at-large community will react much faster either here or elsewhere. Not that DSD isn’t capable, it’s just a narrow funnel.

Thank you for the encouragement DHMotor. I’m going ahead with DSD.

REGARDS,

Richard

DSD is one man operation but has been well known in sim racing community for a while. So he is totally legit.
As far as support goes, he is just a proxy for Granite Devices, I wouldn’t expect more than that.
Read SC2 warranty, returns, and support disclaimer on his web site.

If you need alot of help getting setup after purchase DSD may not be your best choice.

My experience is if you ask a question on his other products,DSD Derek links you to the manual of his products.
Not sure if he will offer to log into your PC and help you get the software setup like most of the SC1 resellers did.

Someone should ask him. That way no surprises. :slight_smile:

I will definitely say DSD is a fast shipper!!! They make some nice products.

In fact, just got a heads up email from DSD that Batch 3 will be on their way stateside on Friday with quick UPS forwarding from their location. What a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

Same here. I’m pumped. Woooooo!!!

1 Like