SC2 September Batch

I will send you a Pm with contact info.
I have a mount you can buy.:grin:

1 Like

OK cool, its the black one that’s adjustable?

Correct.
It will work on the sport or pro. It was originally designed for Mige motors.
I was one of the first people to sell OSW. And the only one in the USA.
I still have some things left.

Hello boys. New one here. Ordered mine sc2 pro before 15 days. I hope I jumped in third batch and praying to get it at end of September or beginning October

Hello , mon volant Ultimate commandé chez NSH France la 30 mai 2019 vient d arriver :slight_smile: J avais il y a peu de temps indiqué mon impatience … Je roule sur Iracing, ACC et rF2 … n hésitez pas a demander mes reglages …

Hello, my Ultimate steering wheel ordered at NSH France May 30, 2019 just arrived :slight_smile: I had not long ago indicated my impatience … I roll on Iracing, ACC and rF2 … do not hesitate to ask my settings …

Run Forrest Run!..LOL loved that movie, right on and welcome to the 3rd batch club. Congrats Frederic.

2 Likes

here is another mount

https://simcore.com.au/um1-motor-mount/

Late reply but he was on vacation for a bit so he is catching up with things.

Thanks Brion. :slight_smile:

I adress all emails inside 24h, even during vacation. @Akem, if i missed yours or havent answered already, please send one again.

Damn that SimCore mount looks good :heart_eyes:

I see my reseller open the 4th batch preoder last few day, so mening the 3th batch is close and will send out soon?:grin:

1 Like

Hi @Tommi

Did you receive all the components yesterday and is everything still on track for shipping to the distributors this week?

Best regards
Robert

1 Like

Anyone knows if Jed on Simtechracing is on vacation?
I sent him email on thursday previous week, but have not got any response. Feeling quite worried now…

I wouldn’t worry, it was a bank holiday in the UK this weekend.

1 Like

Thanks, I just hope he does not goes bankrupt on me. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hi @Robert_B

There was a slight delay due to couple of components still being delivered late to factory which was unfortunate (DHL global freight issue) as those should have been delivered by Friday last week and couple of days were lost as quality inspection could have been done earlier, mainly on Friday, Saturday and/or Monday.

I still expect that most of the orders for customers that have been on time (with us) will be shipped out by Friday this week. There are a few unclear orders which seems that we need to postpone those to next week, but these uncertainties are not due to us but due to our customer(s) not delivering and closing their orders on time. I hope that the situation improves as manufacturing industry is not similarly flexible as buying something from online which is stocked at the warehouse (which we are not doing).

Please as end-user also note that, typical delivery time from factory via DHL road freight or via UPS global forwarding to overseas customers takes about 10 days or more.

Our aim is not to keep you waiting, but to produce these in amounts that meets or exceeds the demand and to get these to the end-users as soon as possible, (however some amount of queuing might still be needed).

I thank all you for your patience.

Wow! That’s essentially right on schedule. Hopefully my distributor was compliant with the procedures.

So the hope is to get batch 3 wheels out to vendors by this Friday ?

There is a delay between us having a shipment ready for pickup (where after it is out of our hands) and the reseller receiving the shipment, as Tommi explained above.

@Mika

Are the cookies and waffle coffee snacks helping at all? :cookie:

Si

1 Like

They sure help us to answer all the calls from the factory. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: