SC2 Pro and WRC Generations won't detect

Ok Huubsterr, it will definitely be as you say. As I said, I don’t have the game. Thank you

Clearly the game has 360⁰ grayed out in the options, but the steering is too much sensitive if you use that on True Drive.
Going over 500⁰ on True Drive can give the sensitivity we want in a rally game.

I uploaded my TD profile to Paddock, with a good explanation (500 characters only…)

Edit: i play with hidden ingame steering wheel

I decided to check this title and i can confirm myself that the whole FFB settings/mapping is a total shitshow. I spent well over an hour to make it work somehow. There is something off with the steering left/right where right registers ok but left not really, so while in race nothing works. I do not remember how i did it but it worked finally. I think one axis might need to be inverted? I ll have to recheck this… The wheel rotation in the game settings can be changed to whatever value but any change to that cannot be saved. The weird thing is that i noticed in some videos that some people have this value to 540 without issue. As far as i understand this will only affect the visible rotation of the virtual wheel, which sucks a bit if you drive at full cockpit view. TD lock at around 500 degs is more or less ok and with some preliminary tests, the FFB is not bad. Will need to do a thorough check of settings and optimization but it seems that it has some decent potential.

Yes, IIRC Turn Left is the one.
Remember to activate Rescale option for Gas Brake and Pedal, if not, the game only reads the upper half of every axis.
Do not change rescale on the RTurn Left/Right control

I cannot change that, but if it only change the virtual wheel then is not a problem for me, it can be hidden

1 Like

I wrote: try it out and see if TD can overwrite it
And 360 is a full turn of the wheel, I don’t know if you really need more at rally. I set it at 540 in TD. Maybe the 360 are for controllers.
My Simucube 2 profile has the steering left/right already addressed. One is named “steer left/right” and is inverted, if I remember correctly

i will re install my ts pc racer for the last wrc generation esport events…
Big issue with SC2 pro, massive framerate drops, but no issue with gamepad or ts pc racer…

1 Like

Yeah nothing in wheel settings rotation saves in game for me, but the change applied in TD works fine. I use TD anyway for all the FFB and wheel settings so its not an issue for me at all.

But yes the binding is like solving a mystery.

If someone has the files that change with the patch 2.2.0, and could share them, would be great

buy the game pirate, you can buy SC2 but can’t buy this game.
I have bought it 25€ with instant gaming.

1 Like

What a beautiful message. Now I see Kylotonn in a total different light!

even If my comments are trashing the game, I buy it.
You can’t promote publicly pirating.
The wrc games have no gsync and low performance with SC2, but I’ve bought it for my gamepad or thrustermaster old wheel.

1 Like

This game is broken on PC. It’s a console port. They don’t deserve our money

1 Like

I didn’t promot piracy at all! A pirated/cracked game has all what the paid version offers and comes with a key generator, or key. In my case, it doesn’t: no online access, no ligues, no timing, no livery editor. The game is not ripped either.
Now: I remember good all those glorious ads and videos announcing the best rally sensation ever. First to have the honour are the guys on Xbox and console. And almost none of them was able to use his Fanatec wheel…
The game, btw, is an official Steam release and should therefore be bought from there. Where you think are the keys from, those you can buy more than 50% off? They are thrown on the market by Kylotonn. Price on Steam: CHF 39.50, CD key 19.30.
You are standing up for a company that is selling the 3d product in a row with massive bugs, teaser videos with sound different from the game ammo (which is scamming) and then accusing me of piracy?

Lets stop the piracy discussion (in both ways) right here and get back on topic -if there is anything more on-topic thing to discus.

Thanks.

3 Likes

any fix about the low framerate? Driver issue ? with my gamepad it’s ok.

We are using the Microsoft’s device driver so there is no driver for us to update. Seems to be poor implementation in the game.

1 Like

nice to hear that the WRC devs are bad…I will return to Dirt rally 2.0

Maybe try v-sync on, i has good expierence with wrc generations,but had tontweak graphics settings a lot while got good result, dlss i do not use as it looks shitty