SC2 Pro and WRC Generations won't detect

SC2 Pro, Sprint Pedals, AILOGS SQ and Handbrake. I have had no issues getting everything working. Had to turn on Rescale for pedals and handbrake to make sure I got full range. The menu navigation is wonky though.

As far as stuttering, there are a few things to do to remedy it. The KT Racing engine is weird. The physics engine is locked to refresh rates of multiples of 30 hz(ie 30, 60, 120, etc.). You have to sync the render engine to one of those to have smooth performance.

That means setting your refresh in game and turning on vsync. It tends to also help to set up a profile in nVidia control panel or Adrenaline software for WRCG specifically. Set that particular profile to fixed refresh, vsync on.

I run triples at 7860x1440 @ 60hz all high settings on a 5900x/3080ti and game runs 100% smooth.

The physics and FFB feel amazing and remind much more of RBR than any other rally game out there.

2 Likes

If you can turn your wheel a full rotation it’s 360, 1 and a half 540 Aso. You can try to set it in TD to whatever you like, and then control in-game how much you can turn. If you can turn more than 360, TD is over writing in-game. If not, in-game will over write TD, so is my understanding

I don’t have the game, it’s just my curiosity: in the game can I change the degrees of rotation of the steering wheel?

No, you can’t. It’s fixed at 360 degrees

Did one of you already drove TĂźrkiye? Any d.n.f.:grin:

Absolutely amazing resolution! I think you even can see little worms and bugs crawling over rocks :joy:

I don’t understand how you spend money on this game, but I respect you, everyone has fun as they see fit

1 Like

Just tried the Sparrow ver. and I can say that the game is better than I though, give it a try if you can

Edit: TD steering range at 440⁰ and ingame FFb at 70% to avoid SC2 clipping beeps

Generations? I didn’t buy it, and don’t gonna buy it. I once sworn that Kylotonn doesn’t get a penny from me anymore. Because all wrote how good it is I downloaded a repack from Fitgirl, a torrent site. Almost all of my titles I have tested first.

2 Likes

I have the exact same setup and love the game too. I hated WRC 10 I swore to never drive WRC again, but this game changed it for me.

I don’t have any stutter issues out of the box. I have a Gsync monitor (just 1) and turned off Vsync, works like a charm. With a 3080 and all settings on High I get steady 100+ fps. Love the graphics.

Good point on the Rescale indeed, didn’t like the finniky throttle and brake response until I discovered the Rescale option, a must for proper driving.

Regarding the wonky menu, I discovered the right mouse click: Acts the same as the escape button, made it a bit less wonky for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did, definitely a d.n.f :smiley:

I’m still getting used to and learning WRCG and Turkey is a good one to demotivate you to go on, haha. So I’ll keep that for later.

I’m now digging Chili, great racing overthere. I start to really love the FFB of this game, much more rich, informative and real then Dirt Rally 2, my go-to game until today…

2 Likes

I think I know where you’re coming from, had the same. But this thread won me over to try it again. I would suggest you do. I even paid for the game after trying the Fitgirl download, 20 euro using a Keyshop though.

2 Likes

Türkiye for me is my rally Armageddon, one I love though. Amazing Fe to see that the difference in length between the Hyundai and the Toyota can make you stuck in some places (you can’t move forward or backward with the Hyundai no more).
FFB is so much better than the one of dirt, overall really great. I had problems to get the hardware work, but it’s gone in all titles.
I think it is great to have sites like FitGirl, where you can see if the game is ok for you, and then get a key

1 Like

Thank you Huubster for the advice but it’s not for me. I am too old for these games. 360 ° fixed … no! it’s not for me. Have fun to you

I use 540, not 360, I hate 360 too…

I now realize that somewhere it was stated that the 360 is fixed, but I just checked, and my TD settings are reflected as expected. I use 540 and actually have 540 movement.

In the in-game settings it seems it’s fixed to 360, but TD overrules that.

Clay says that in the game you can’t change the degrees of the steering, it’s fixed at 360 °

I did a third edit on my former post, I was a bit confused. But TD steering range settings work for me, nothing wrong with that luckily!

You can put whatever you want in TD, we know that, but if the game has fixed 360 °, it will always be 360 ° the steering degrees

Nope, not here with me, I genuinely have 540 steering range.

Just tried 900 for the fun of it, completely undrivable for me, but it works :slight_smile: