SC2 Pro and WRC Generations won't detect

Me too, but trust RBR lover;) :smiley: this wrc generations really has something! Just be patient to setup correctly, if want i can give my settings as run on 3x27” 1080p, SC2pro, Momo 33cm drift wheel, i had such smile only with RBR rallysimfans.hu, now managed to dial Generations and smile is again on my face :slight_smile: yes it is not perfect in ffb in any way but it is a lot of fun especialia Career mode, thats the rally i wanted all the time, change tyres, pick up strategy, love it so far!

I maybe get it from Fitgirl. But I just don’t want to jump over this shadow and feed Kylotonn

I hated their non finished games as well, in WRC generations they still did not completely solved old issues, but seems that at least some workes putted heart into cars, their sounds and physics, wheel/ffb is not so responsive as in RBR but it really feels good when dialed to your liking, and yesterday i played E-Larc historic rally, after this putted WRC gen and somehow did not missed RBR! Speaking frankly inenjoyed more WRC, i never thought that will say this :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, I know. It’s somehow a totally missed opportunity: in 10, the dust is a catastrophy, the sound is poor to very poor, I don’t like this double-declutching they added to the engine, the problem with massive FPS drops, not possible to use real rally cars inventory like 2 shifting devices at the same time.
9 is imo better, quite a bit better. 7 doesn’t work with the Simucube 2, it was the starting point of my passion for rally.
It’s a little bit like the F1 titles: I prefer 18 to 20 over 21, and 22 I didn’t buy. Although they are a bit “arcadish” (and became more and more a vague FFB), they have some nice gadgets: fuel mix, kers deployment, the radio conversation, race strategy. Little things that make you thinking you are a F1 super dooper dude :sunglasses::penguin:
RBR: if WRC 9 doesn’t behave mad I don’t miss it, I really don’t. I just can’t really forget (with all my respect and even admiration for what these people are doing) that I’m racing/gaming. I never dive into the RBR world I do it in a RSS Formula car in AC. Or again, WRC 9. I completely forget everything else. Turkey stages, the rush through the Finnish woods; it’s totally stressful and demanding.
What I wanted to say: I am with you. In a way it’s absolutely great, WRC rally

1 Like

Hi Clay, your steering wheel is beautiful! Is it a Sabelt?

Hi bro! No, is a custom made from VPG sim. Base is a Motamec steering wheel, I think it’s that one:

https://www.motamec.com/motamec-race-rally-steering-wheel-flat-spoke-350mm-black-suede-black-spoke-spoke.html?SID=pg8grucg9tai85vegg42a28mj6

And thanks a lot :blush:

I was looking for your settings. Couldn’t find it yesterday.

I did not recognize it! it is my 350 mm Motamec, but mine is very worn out! The VPG Ford WRC button plate is fantastic!

1 Like

It is already today on TD please check: profile name:
Amigozs LTU

1 Like

I use gloves. Without it, my wheel would be done

1 Like

Guys, since the issue with the input detection seems to have been resolved, do you think that it is a worthy game? Are physics/FFB any good with a Simucube? Is it better than DR2?

Based on the feedback here I bought the game, while I was in the same boat as you guys, hated the former games due to the issues.

But I can’t get the FFB working. I can steer and shift, but no FFB. Is this a familiar issue to you?

Can’t find it

Which one Sir? 9,10, Generations (which I don’t have)
My opinion is that WRC titles have a much better FFB than dirt titles. For me dirt 2.0 was always very heavy, muddy, no details at all. It looks like you drive 200, but in fact it’s 100, tarmac is plane field, nothing comes back. WRC let you sense, gravel, the changes when it starts to rain, car problems like punctures, hydraulic defects. I really like it, only the mess with addressing made me mad. But that is gone

It’s about what title? And your settings are?

Oh sorry, I thought it’s a WRC Generations topic, so I don’t have to mention that it’s about Generations… :slight_smile:

Regarding settings, I picked a TD profile I had for WRC 10 as a starting point. In-game I had to make a custom Simucube profile to make it work with my Heusinkveld paddles and Aiologs handbrake and shifter combo. All works fine, but the FFB not, not a single bit.

In Steam I already did the ‘disable Steam input’ trick, a tip from somewhere else, created a new in-game Simucube Profile twice, but no luck yet. Any tips are appreciated!

Try in-game all at 100, except engine and collision.
TD: 35 to 40 of torque, recon 1, static force reduction 10 to 15, rest default.
It’s like the Bakkerud 37, which is made for rally. And try to make a custom profile for the controller (if it is showing up in-game) aswell. I do all with the Simucube custom profile, then a custom profile for controller, I go to Simucube, delete the custom of the controller, and then the controller is gone. All I have then is the Simucube and keyboard
PS: my fault, we talked about 9 and 10 aswell. But it’s about Generation

Thanks for your input mate, but it does not work yet, grrr! I can drive, but have a total absence of any feel.

It’s a real pity because the graphics look so much better then in WRC 10, I don’t suffer from those micro stutters anymore, G-sync seems to be supported now. It’s not yet as smooth sailing as Dirt 2.0, but good enough.

I just requested a refund, not going to spoil my time getting it to work and then being too late for a refund. That’s what happened to me with WRC 10.

Here you see a screenshot of some settings. I have to make my Custom profile my ‘main controller’, otherwise it does not steer. Testing of FFB here does not give me any feedback either. Can you turn on the ‘vibrotactile’ ffb? It’s grayed out with me, but also assuming that’s not it right?

I have same settings. It is very important to delete previous profiles which you created ingame settings, while mapping shifter etc, maybe this is reason, when i delted all my profiles and mapped step by step everything worked nicely.