SC2 Pro and WRC Generations won't detect

THE WRC 7-8-9-10 issue is back : I have performance drops randomly or precisely each time at the same part of some (almomst all) stages.

Reproduce :
Try for example Media Luna for MEXICO, and you will notice it easily, some parts the Framerate drops and the GPU usage drops, BUT if I use only gamepad no perfomance drop.
And you have to play at 120fps to notice easily the issue.

I pass this game, its awfully coded.

Here the framerate drops starts

Here it’s back to normal

I repeat, with gamepad, no issue, and I’m sure every SC2 owners have this issue.

Gonna try this.
But I still can’t change my max wheel angle ingame. It’s greyed out. No idea what to do. I got telemetry working and dlss with newest nvidia driver.

the TD panel works, and overrides any setting in the game.

yeh i cant set max wheel angle either, but just set it to 540 in true drive and you should be good for most cars. i dont personally use DLSS as i have a 4090 so it just locks 120fps at 4k, dont need DLSS so not sure if theres an issue with that.

I have 4090 too, and with night and rain, you will have under 120 fps for sure in many stages, so you are force to use DLSS…if you play all max like me…

ah ive not tried night and rain yet to be fair, been trying to get the damn wheel setup for most my play time haha. i can handle dips under 120 i wont resort to DLSS unless essential, i know the game does misbehave when not locked to a framerate though, its really bad when it comes to variable refresh, stutters dont it like 9 and 10 did.

the lack of gsync support is really awfull.

yeh it really is. gotta lock out that framerate

can you test media luna and tell me if you have performance cut plz

i will soon not actually at pc right now.

thanks, use MSI and RTSS, and look at GPU usage and framerate…it should drops where I have screenshoted

I did the same thing as I remember in Dirt4, WRC9…I had the same problem my USB Porsche Carman shifter was seen as a second controller in games, so I couldn’t use the keyboard- mouse to navigate in the game menus, by disabling imput in steam properties I can now set my SQ shifter in the game

Guys help, i done on steam controller input disabled, but with my SG racing pro shifter when it is connected i still can not navigate in menu, any ideas, thanks!

Edit:
Ok fixed it, recalibrate my SG racing pro shifter in windows, like up down next buttons, and i could control in WRC menu, dialed ffb and i really like it now (even play RBR) take off absolutely Fxaa or fxaa-taa, sharper image quality, i have all my settings in photos if anybody need. Also follow steps if someone has problems mentioned above. Damn 2 -3 hours was messing with it but now i like it a lot, and was bashing before. If they would polish this game it woul be 9/10.

Calibrating shifter in windows: Press Windows(keyboard button)+R, in opened window type: joy.cpl and click OK, game controllers tab will appear, in my case i choose SG Shifter PRO, then click Properties, in new tab choose Settings and will see Calibrate… ( start calibration as after i did it finally was able to navigate in WRC menu with mouse o keyboard).

2 Likes

Hey bro! If you don’t mind sharing also windows procedure, that would be very kind

See above my post, updated.

1 Like

Thanks!!! I just drove WRC9. And, to my surprise, no problems at all to address everything. I didn’t use the sequential shifter, I took the push pull.

2 Likes

On WRC 10 it was also not a problem, but i drived only RBR rallsyimfans.hu but when dialed WRC generations, damn it is so fun and enjoyable, i refunded it and now bought again :smiley: will try to put in TD my settings, but never done this before so if succeed to put mynsetting online it will be with name Amigozs LTU

Ok. I use: 540, 40 torque, recon 1, static force reduction 15. That’s it. In-game everything to 100, except engine and collision/crash.
It’s great fun, especially 9. 10 is a bit duller, not so precise. And I have a general problem with gear ratios in 10. First 3 are too short and 4 to 6 not long enough, at least most of the time. Hope you enjoy it as expected!

Try WRC generations, it is way better than wrc9 and 10, you can refund via steam and later buy via instant-gaming.com make region usa and you will get it for 25 eur, this what i did today!

I own 9 and 10 and have sworn to never spend a dime on Kylotonn nomore.