Richard Burns Rally and Simucube 2

I think ge talks abou NGP7 on rallysimfans.hu which i like much more than NGP6 was already very good

Correct. I had to update net.core and used the 64 version instead of the 86, or vice versaā€¦ The RBR launcher refused to start but is back at work.

Is it possible to reduce the rumble / vibration. Itā€™s just an annoying rattle chattering away all the time.

Hi!
Would someone be so kind and share the latest RBR installer/plugin??
Servers are down, so I canā€™t update.
Thanks a lot :pray:

To everyone: have a nice weekend!

Server is still down. But maybe no one in the community is driving RBR no moreā€¦

Hi, do you need this? Rallysimfans_Installer_v1.37.1

1 Like

even if you had the installer i donā€™t think it would work.

RBR is running, but on an older version. Yes bro, the installer and the latest NGP plugin: Plugin version NGP7: 0.54.5027
If you can help me out, would be just awesome!! Anyway, thanks a lot just for reaching out, so exceptional :100::pray:

Seems like they have a massive bandwidth problem, 200TB a monthā€¦
So, those having it can still play, others, who need to run an installation, canā€™t. For how long? Seems like they wonā€™t be able to solve it soon. Iā€™d like to update to the latest version.

New installation isnā€™t possible at the moment. Updating though is

In my opinion, if the server is down, not even the installer works, but if you want I can send it to you by mail

1 Like

They say: for existing users itā€™s not a problem

roland.burkart@sunrise.ch

The NPG you donā€™t have, do you?

PS: I was driving while server was already down.

Go on rallysimfans Discord: @everyone Torrent option to download RallySimFans RBR is live. For now it is only available here on Discord because Lacka went to sleep already. Will be available on the website tomorrow, but this is a good test platform to see that it works before mass release.

:warning: INSTALL GUIDE :warning: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J1VN_saj-S7QciL8cEdq6-s50GielatWL-j0Y3kxzqY/edit?usp=sharing

After downloading your copy, please keep seeding it in the torrent client for others to enjoy fast download too :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Clay let me know if on Discord you can solve it

Thanks! I will go on seeding, minimum I can do. The files are in total about 27GB, correct?

Yeah bro, looks like! From the very bottom of my heart: thank you so much for the help you offered :100::pray:

I am uploading at up to12MB/s, faster than downloading :grin:

My RSF folder isā€¦ 117GBā€¦ :slight_smile:

I was talking about the torrent itself, a missunderstanding:

Some online I didnā€™t downloadā€¦:t_rex:

Wideo how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOKUhpsForI

Hi legends.

These are the settings iā€™m currently using with the Fiesta wrc2019.

In game ffb meter all the way full force.

I find by maximizing both the td torque & in game ffb then raing the ffb sensitivity in the rbrrsf app gives good feel.

Steering range 900 for wrc? Hmz something not correct here in TD