New product announcement speculation

What’s next? #simucube pic.twitter.com/3WksLk05Tm

— SIMUCUBE (@Simucube) October 7, 2022

There will be a broadcasted event on the date that has been announced on social medias.

Counter is here.

https://simucube.com/product-reveal/

Guess granitedevice own community forum is not social or media enough to qualify for proper announcement. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s a bold statement :crazy_face:

Less than 2 weeks :slight_smile: See posts above ^^

Of course we will add the relevant discussion sections + announcement here when it is the time.

But a very accurate one nonetheless :innocent:

1 Like

My guess is racing shoes. Step into the future…

3 Likes

Personally I’m going motion. Either motion rig or add on actuators.

2 Likes

Given GD’s expertise (competitive advantage, even) in motors and controls, that would also be my bet.

1 Like

I REALLY hope at least part of the big announcement is a release on their software that just brings it to a new level and not just new products. Don’t get me wrong new products are always great and companies need that development, but I literally just got my Simucube 2 pro several months back and would like to enjoy the “revolutionary” change on it.

Somebody had to do it.

Still clueless, though.

1 Like

2 Likes

A housing and a connecting rod?
Im clueless too

Whatever it is: the material used is not alien technology. To me it sounds like “the day the earth stood still”, which is relatively hard to achieve. We soon will see if the slogan Granite is using is true, or another “whiter than white” detergent title is

well, looking to Asetek next door, how they do marketing…

I’m guessing force feedback pedals or pedal add on.

Sim Internal Combustion Engine ™ ? :smiley:

1 Like

I’m voting pedals or a shifter

But how revolutionary can those be?

Will be delighted to be shown they can be, though