New product announcement speculation

Really doubt that.
Tacho 2, now in red. :taco:

It’s motion platform.

2 Likes

I am sure that Granite Devices teamed up with Analog Devices to bring us the Direct Drive Headphone amplifier, which can be connected directly to the Simucube accessory port for some stereo force feedback.

https://www.maximintegrated.com/en/products/analog/audio/headphone-amplifier-ics/directdrive-headphone-amplifier-ics.html

:smile:

2 Likes

Haha, this one ^^ made me chuckle, thanx for that!

1 Like

Näh, they do a combined modular based simracing/fitness rig. I know from anonymous sources that they wanna tackle and conquer the 99 second work out training! Behind closed doors I heard it could be the 66 seconds online muscle building/fat burner all in one online system!! Something many tried and always failed, and ALL at the magical 78 second barrier…if true, one can compare this to the landing on the moon. Can’t wait to install Twitch, number 38 of my social media platform software :orangutan:

1 Like

a good H pattern box : i would be consider if … :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Obviously gonna be Simucube branded FFB underwear. It will do the butt-clenching for you. All telemetry-driven of course.

1 Like

The Hype Train is ready for departure :open_mouth:

Release stream here:

https://simucube.com/

and also on our new twitch account (but seems like our twitch link embed is broken on this forum.

1 Like

Following the countdown on Twitch right now.
Took half day off at work, better be worth it :slight_smile:

Edit : it surely was, nice one guys

I cannot help but pat myself on the back for delaying my hydraulic pedals purchase (discussed in another thread).

3 Likes

Much ado about nothing. :man_shrugging:

So it’s FFB pedals

Okay, that’s something. I’ve always wanted that.

As someone who actually likes Brake Vibe effect it seems like they can deliver that in hardware now.

If my ProtoSimTech PT-2s ever die these will be a serious look for me.

I was right!!!
The future is here!!!

1 Like

Simtag already has one

Plus there is always tactile you can bolt under pedal plate to get some simulation there.
1 Like

Very interesting is how much effort they put into the software. Everything is controlled in software. No messing with the hardware of the pedals (so they say).

That’s good as maybe we can look forward to improvements coming over to other parts of TrueDrive.

2 Likes

Telemetry based FFB looks to be the next step, meanwhile DirectInput effects can do the job

2 Likes

We will setup forum section here when we can, possibly tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

New pedals sound very interesting, I realise now that you only ship to European union countries and sadly the UK left the EU :frowning:

As you will be doing a presale on your site are you planning on getting preorders on UK distributors as well or will that come much later in 2023?

This is all to be announced, and a lot depends on the initial production ramp-up speed.

I am strucked by some sentences like:

What is also very special is the possibility of having cloud based profiles. How easy it’s gonna be to download it and have a perfect setup…

We invite the community to finish the product…and helping us to improve the software…

A Formula 1 car needs up to 120 kg pressure loads on the brake… while Brembo writes that their data shows over 200kg at the Spanish GP, turn 10…
Not quotes, but very accurate

Especially the invitation to “finish” the product piqued my interest. An invitation to world war 2: after the battle at the hills of wireless (and the offensive at Saint Paddock) I hoped to get some home leave. But no…
This time you most likely gonna find me among the rebels (which is bad news for them). Anyway: Do you happen to know what’s on TV?