iRacing set of profiles

You just set TD and iRacing to 900°

The correct range is determined by iracing automatically.

iRacing sets the appropriate range per car, you don’t need to limit it yourself.

If you limit it manually won’t it keep from ripping your hands off if you get in a Nasty crash on iRacing?

Not sure how things are working these days. I have not raced in waaaaay to long, but I am getting close to set back up.:grinning:

I force limits in some profiles, fórmulas and rally cars.
MUST be a mental problem, but if TD@900º and iR with cars@450º my brain think that the remain rotations is unused, too much force headroom is wasted, bad calculated by iR

And nothing better than a “hardware” lock

Yup, definitely mental!

1 Like

Not the only one! :nerd_face:
Being a Windows user since… Idont relly too much on software side of the things
If linear force is On, why altere this with rotation changes over software? Brain problem here

Does anyone have a good chassis setup for the 718 GT4 and would like to post it? Thanks.

I have problems to make a good setting for this car.
My actualiy set is, but i dont know if it,s decent for you.
In iracing, I have 50 NM of FFB

1 Like

Latest version with small updates. inc. steering range set to 900 degrees in all IR profiles.profiles_autobackup.txt (18.7 KB)

2 Likes

Hi, it is really great you shared this. Big help. Quick question. Why do you set the overall strength less than a 100%? Wouldn’t it be better to adjust it per car in iracing? Otherwise I assume you set a generic max force and wheel force in iracing right?

To reduce peak-forces during crashes :wink:

It’s easier to have one, fixed setting in iRacing and individual profiles in TD.

Not really.

You can set custom profile for each car in iRacing too :wink:

Oh ok. I guess so. That’s the other way of setting things up.

So having TD less than 100% is not problem right from a FFB information? Or is it better to set to 100% in TD and play around with max force in iracing for each car.

Also I saw Wiktor had his wheel force at 25nm. I assume that is because he uses the Pro. Since I use the ultimate I would set that to 32nm right?

Thanks for all the answers

Caio,

I know the question was not directed at me, so consider it a double on your #1 request & an additional answer to your #2, or just completely disregard 8)

I am curious to the answer to that as well.
In theory, if the software is written best all the way, it should not matter, depending on types of value representations too. If using floats, for example, there should be no diff… If integers are being used, there will be some differences. So it depends on any path leading to loss of information. Also, if the NM we specify is only a “max limiter” on how much force can be applied at the end, there should be no difference, but if it reduces the power of the motor in general & will affect things like slew rate too, again there would be a difference.

Reg. your 25nm vs 32nm, you will have to set yours to 25nm as well to feel the same in the wheel as Wiktor, alternatively you can set to 32nm and counter calculate the iracing max forces used(set to 78% of what he has).
This only if the exact same force output is required by you.
I doubt you will ever feel a difference either way, no matter the real answer to #1.

Cheers

Hi Kledsen, thanks for the reply. I will try your advise on number 2 and see how it feels then. I won’t worry too much about number 1 (let’s see what granite will reply) :smile:

Cheers

hi everyone,

Question, I just tried the Audi R8 within iRacing and it had heaps of updates lately and now it just has zero detail etc… in it, Sebring was fine, summit point was okay and the recent update made it totally numb compared to the same setting for the MERC AMG gt3.

Really have no idea what has changed so much, just adding more power is not helping.

Did more people experience this?

Got anything for the Audi GT3?

Sorry I don’t own the Audi GT3. Perhaps copy another GT3 profile ie. the AMG GT3 and tweak as required.