iRacing set of profiles

Hi,
you can play xplane11 with a Wheel ?

I have just started setting it up but havenā€™t got v far yet. I have a motion rig so thought will give it a go. Probably just a Hotas is needed.

Thank you very much to share, so many settings!!

Regards

i have startet with a TM Hotas. Xplane11 and Ace Combat 7. Motion is SFX100. Makes Fun :grinning:

How to do you change it to Max force Nm?

If you want to increase the strength, you can adjust Max force in iRacing closer to 17/25/32Nm (it will affect all presets) or adjust only individual (for a particular profile) Overall strength in True Drive.

Hi, do I have to save the ini files in a special directory? or it doesnt matter.

I got the settings. much better now. Thanx for sharing

How do i import the settings? like how to i change a txt to an ini file?

In the TD software where you set up the FFB there is an import setting, through this you just choose the ini file.

Edit: Change the name of the file from: example.txt to example.ini

Hi guys. Hereā€™s the latest version with Porsche 718 GT4 added & some minor tweaks. profiles_autobackup.txt (18.7 KB)

6 Likes

bonjour et merci beaucoup pouvez-vous donner les rĆ©glages dans iracing Svpā€¦merci

hello and thank you very much can you give the settings in iracing Please ā€¦ thank you

hello and thank you very much can you give the settings in iracing Please ā€¦ thank you

Hi, here they are:

thank you very much really thank you

As no one seems to have answered this for you, to alternate between Strength, and Max Force you just need to mouse click on the word in iRacing options.

Decide what wheel force you want the wheel to put out (I use 11Nm) in the True Drive software, and then match that in iRacing Wheel Force setting.

Then to set Max Force for a particular car/track combination, drive without hitting a curb or object for about 30 seconds (and it does not have to be at race speed) and then you can use the ā€˜autoā€™ feature to ensure you donā€™t get clipping. If this varies significantly during race driving, iRacing will enable you to use auto again to reset Max Force to the new updated calculated setting.

Wheel feel will be different for each driver(s) preference, and to some extent setup dependant, so there is no real right way to set up profiles in True Drive.

Iā€™m lazy and just use the one profile, for Oval and Road. iRacing pretty much sorts everything else out regarding feedback.

trying the profiles, so i noticed the wheel angles are 800 not 900 degrees? is this right?, should i set 800 degrees in iracing also then?

You should set 900Ā° in both TD and iRacing.

his profiles are 800

I set to 800 as I use an F1 style wheel and wanted to limit the range a bit. Probably not much difference, but 900 best as a default setting.