iRacing set of profiles

What I use at the moment, works great on the AMG GT3.
Anyone has an idea how to maybe get more details in it? Trying to tune it a bit and learn what it all do’s. I don’t know who gave me this setup anymore but it was somewhere in this topic :slight_smile:

thank you very much for what you do … I wanted to ask you a favor, I saw that you have the settings for simucube2 for F1 2019 could you make an .ini file just for this profile? I’d like to try it on… :slight_smile:

Hi all
Any profile for HPD ??

Dont you leave the wheel force at 17/25/32 and adjust max force for overall feedback while driver and then reduce the strength in true drive to the Maxium force you want to experience?!?

Does anyone have some profiles to share of the new lmp2 car and the f1 mclaren?

I bought the LMP2 today. What a blast to drive.

5 Likes

best settings i ever tried in iracing, congrats mate :slight_smile: great job

1 Like

Why do you have 900 deg och lock but bumpstops at less than half of it?

360 probably a bit too little, but I guess you wont ever need more than around 440. Using it as a safety feature.

hi mate, so your settings are really perfect for all cars except GT3 and GTE, those feels kinda weird (with the exception of the Porsche Cup). so, do you have any other profile in use for such cars? thanks :slight_smile:

Hi - I don’t have another profiles yet. I’ll check them out to see if I can improve them, but my driving in GT3 and GTE was very occasional, so you may want to tinker with the profiles and adjust them to your liking…

1 Like

Hello Wiktor,

Would you be so kind to upload your profiles what you have now again as you did last year? like an updated version and maybe with possible new profiles you made since last year? They helped me a lot as im a total noob on this subject.

thanks!

Hi Bram. Here is the current set I’m using. All profiles with 360 degree bumpstop limit as I only have a formula style rim at the moment. When my new GT style wheel arrives, I will be modifying settings on some cars (MX5 etc). profiles_autobackup.txt (50.4 KB)

3 Likes

Hello Wiktor

Where do you put your settings? like file location?

Hi Elvis, change file extension from txt to ini and use import function in the 3rd tab.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks Wiktor!

will give this a try !!

thanks for sharing. i’ve tried some of that profile

@Wiktor_Jablonski Do you have updated profiles? Maybe my present profiles are damaged or something after a new Windows install. Someone said thats a opportunity.

And if som do you have a good Nascar profile setup.

Thank you!

Looks like Your problem is inside iRacing’s app.ini
Clean install deletes all your iR config files.