iRacing and Simucube 2

Well I tried with 0 and felling is so unnatural

Best VBalue of the filters depends on the car. The RSR needs more damping than the m8 or the F3

Until now i was driving with 5 lets say. With zero steering is so fast and slight moves in corners are so aggressive. But it depends from person to person. Wanted to check experience of others

i like 20% damping for the rsr and 10% for the m8.
Ferrari GTE also at 20%.

But i think that damping is not the most important filter. usually i play around with all the three filters and let Bandwith, Low Latency and slew rate where they are

M8 has engine in front, other two mid engines. So m8 should feel heavier i suppose…

1 Like

Hello,
I tried to increase the ultra low latency mode to 20% but still have the same problem.
Here is a video: https://youtu.be/ajrhiIJDFsM
Someone has an idea? Or do you have the same problem?

Post you settings shot in true drive and iracing.

I have never experienced that with any setting

Try this:

Disable Peaking and Notch,

Recon to 5-6
Damping 20%
Friction 10%
Inertia 18-20%
Low Latency to 13%
Slew Rate as you like it

2 Likes

It is, i have Max Force Slider for the M8 at 90Nm while RSR at 60Nm and Ferrari at 50Nm

Here is what I am using (for MX5) : http://prntscr.com/pi5gcu

Thats a lot of Max Force on iRacing - Strength
Click over “Strength” text to display in Nm

You changed pretty much everything. Click on strength text in iracing so it displays in Nm, change it to 55

Then start a fresh new iracing profile and see if stillb. Happens. And then change things slowly. Too manugh changes will cause issues.

Thanks😉
I changed the force back to 55Nm.

But can’t find how to reset/make a new profile. Could you help me on this?

1 Like

Delete this profile then click on add and add another default iracing profile
Try the simple first

You mean in True Drive?
Ok. I just delete all profiles and have only loaded the default iRacing advanced profile.
I only changed the strength to 25Nm (was 9.3Nm at default).

Okay, how does it behave now?

It is better, but still far from perfect.
Here is a video with the default profile @25Nm + settings @55Nm and 25Nm in iRacing.

Even when car is stopped I have some vibrations.

With that TD max strength you need more damping or inertia

EDIT: your app.ini must be the culprit here, are you usin parked forces/dampening?

Wait i have same vibrations if i put damping in game on 3 or more. Do sou have damping in game

So with damping in td on 25 and 0
In game on straights i don’t feel bumps and steering wheel is steady. I think that something is wrong in settings. I can put 0 or mac in td but it’s always the same unless I touch that one in game