iRacing and Simucube 2

Will do later tonight

1 Like

Yes I have noticed the same issue. The ingame steering wheel stops turning before it reaches the bump stops. I guess we should report the bug to iRacing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried to reduce TD bumpstop range to match visual wheel stop, but then I loose some precious steering range needed in emergency situations

You don’t need to fiddle with these settings. just do as i suggested and the ingame steering range matches visually and physically with the steering range in TD.

I drive also in VR and have no problem at all, regardless which car i drive.
Never did anything in an ini file besides of that “DisplayLinearInNm=1” thing

Thanks for all of the opinions and tips. I’m reading through them all and taking it onboard :slightly_smiling_face:

ok, as promised, here are my profiles for GTE/GT3, PorscheCup and Dallara F3 as Screenshots:
(Klick at the Arrows to see more)

GTE / GT3

Porsche RSR

BMW M8 GTE

Ferrari GT3

Audi R8 LMS

Porsche Cup

Porsche Cup

F3

Dallara F3

You can download this txt file, remove the file extension “txt” and import it to your TD:
simucubeprofiles.ini.txt (3.0 KB)

This is my Bumpstop Tab and i’ve never had any wild oscillating with it:

Bumpstop

14 Likes

:man_shrugging:
Nothing wrong with SC2 but iR P911 itself

@Alfye20

Edit: sorry, this might be the reason why i set 40° more to the bumpstop range in TD.
I just took a nap :sweat_smile: and before that i thought about your problem and i remembered that i did had some problems with the bumpstops range when i got the SC2 and i could smooth it out with raising the bumpstop range.

Very nice way to share settings!
Best I have ever seen!:grin:

Thanks

iRX Rallycross Max Force setting?
I can’t find telemetry Max ffb Nm on iRX Rallycross car anywhere.

This is my setting for Simucube 2 Sport

TD:
Use default iRacing profile but set
Overall Strength 100%

iRacing:
Max Force = ? I have been read all page but didn’t find this value.
Wheel Force = 17 Nm ( sport)

G27 user go to Simucube 2 sport I’m really very happy :slight_smile:

Awsome, thanks for sharing! Will try your Porsche cup setting this weekend! Hopefully it will help with knowing what the car is doing on those random bumps on Bell Isle :smile:

One question about slew rate limit on Porsche vs GT3 / GTE. Did you try driving GT3 / GTE with the same limit as the Porsche cup? Is it worse than having it off?

I tried slew rate limit with the RSR but the wheel doesn’t kick back as violent as in the F3 or as destabilizing as in the Cup Porsche so its not needed in these cars imho.
But nothing helds you back to try it for yourself, i recommend Sebring or Bathurst as these tracks are bumpy as hell

For this:
Max Force = ? I have been read all page but didn’t find this value.

I think you have to do thistle file app.ini in my documents/iracing , and change:
“DisplayLinearInNm=1”

1 Like

You dont need to edit the ini file for it to show Nm. Just click with the mouse on the word Max Force in options or even in the blackbox to change from % to Nm.

3 Likes

I have just found Bakkerud RX Profile First I can’t find this game but Now I known that It’s for iRX iRacing!!!
Realistic Profile by Andreas Bakkerud FIA European Rallycross Champion with Simucube 2 Pro
His driving here.

I have sport version so TD: Overall strength =50%(default) x 25Nm/17Nm =73%

For iRacing Max Force set= 50-55 do not clip.

Now I can feel the same as Andreas Bakkerud drive his RallyX car!!!

Hey guys,I’ve been driving around and testing settings out in most GTE and GT3 cars and now I’m trying the Audi R8 GT3…great car btw and my question is; do I need too set the steering range at 900 degrees or 540 degrees for the most accurate settings?
I tend too say that 540 degrees feels better,but I see many people use 900.
And also,wich setting helps with the “dead” kinda understeering feel mid-corner or maybe it is just setup.

iRacing there is its own calibration. Set any angle you want in True Drive and then calibrate in iRacing as per its wizard. No different steering angles are required from driver in iRacing.

Ok thnx Mika,but in my opinion there is difference too feel :thinking::thinking: can be me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Me too, iRacing bumpstops are too soft for my liking, so I usually tune up bumpstops in TD

1 Like

Just curious, a lot of talk about bumpstops, when do you actually hit the bumpstops on the track? I never do that myself, only when I calibrate. Not even in turn 1 and 2 at monza that is tight… Am i missing something, why is it so important?

1 Like