Assetto Corsa Competizione

hi guys, so did somebody found a decent setting both ingame and for simucube to have a playable force feedback? it feels so vague and dumb with osw 20nm…
I tried with dynamic damper on (from 50 to 100 and over %) and also tried with the same simucube profile I use with the original AC, with no avail so far.
I am thinking giving up untill somebody will come out with some decent settings.
Thanks to everyone will reply.

Same here with big Mige. Only thing I found that helps at all is turn off direct dampening and no dynamic damper. It still feels like it has way too much built in dampening. I just don’t understand how they have the ffb so screwed up at this point with all the supposed ffb improvements over AC.

I don’t have any display facing my rig but I’ll try anyway.

If your having problems with the ffb try going into a race or something change gain or resolution and see if it brings the ffb back. There is a bug and it doesn’t always load right. After 6 releases and 3 reinstalls I just finally got good ffb for the first time. I have to say when it works right its really good. You can check the working on it ffb thread on the ACC forum for more information.

I’m using large Mige and finding the ACC FFB to be quite nice . . . one of my favorites. My settings are nothing exotic. Attached are the in-game and Simucube settings that work for me.

Really enjoying the releases so far. Only complaint I have which I fear will not be addressed by version 1.0 is the lack of triple screen support. That is going to be a serious disappointment if Kunos doesn’t figure out how to implement it. AC has such excellent triple support and performance optimization—it will be a step back for us triple users if we have to just accept no multi-view.

But ACC excels in so many areas: sound . . . the sound is phenominal; ffb is good; AI is quite fun; and despite the deluge of criticism about looks and performance—the graphics look pretty great to me.

It appears to me that di dampening is turning on when it shouldn’t. When that finally turned off the ffb suddenly got good. I have asked in the ACC forum and they are looking into it.

I tried ACC recently for the first time in 4 months, and yes when I first configured it, there was no FFB. This btw was after uninstalling it completely (including deleting the AC2 etc document folders as recommended) and reinstalling from scratch.
Once I restarted the game though the FFB was fine.

I read that for ACC, it’s recommended to prevent steamvr from opening by adding -vr to the steam launch options.
I found out though that opening steamvr before launching a game which does require it (such as rf2) seems to help with issues such as stuttering.