Assetto Corsa Competizione and Simucube 2

Hello everyone, any updates for simcube two pros for version 1.9 the panky settings are still valid or are there any changes to be made?

Anyone with good TD settings post update?

Hi,
I currently am using dan suzuki’s acc profile for ACC.
The only problem is that i find the understeer effect is too pronounced compared to for example Iracing.
(The steering wheel gets too light).
Is there any setting that i can adjust this with?
In ACC Road effects is set to 0, gain to 50, dynamic damping to 100

Hard to tell without looking at your TD profile, can’t say that ACC understeer is “pronounced” in general, comparing to rFactor2 for instance, it has proper resistance build up before you start sliding.
Try these barebone settings to see if anything changes.
Adjust in game gain to your liking, wheel diameter. And I’ve since changed DOR to 1200 in TD and in game, but that shouldn’t matter much.

I was using the settings below.
(only increased the static force reduction, but the feedback in general was way to high, except when understeering.
I will try your suggested settings

There is a lot of stuff in that profile I would never use with ACC, you are just ruining sims physics, but I am not youtube celebrity, check out settings I posted, try to learn what each individual params do and how they interact with each other, and stop blindly copying profiles from random TikTok influencers.

1 Like

Even Aaris from ACC suggests to use 50% max for dynamic damping…100 is too much for me, 50% is perfect.

He also suggests to use non dynamic (DI) damping, and using Fanatec DD1.
You can check out Panky’s (SC2 owner) posts in this thread explaining the difference between two.
Bottom line, there is no one size fits all formula, don’t be afraid to experiment and find what suits you, not Aris, Panky, or any TikTok “celebrity”.
Damper is a necessary evil after all, find the lowest value that can keep the wheel under control and avoid oscillation.

I trust Aaris, for me all he has said feels true.

Edit : after check, he uses 100% dynamic damping and 50% damping, oups

I am not sure if Fanatec has driver constantly operating damper like SC2, but I suspect they added it and Aris advocating using it is because it lacks one. TD damper is much better that DI, no reason to use the other one if you have a choice.

Hi everyone!

I’m getting into ACC at the moment and here are my settings for the Simucube Sports.
I was feeling that the wheel had no weight i.e. compared to for example in the low torque mode. In the low torque mode it takes some effort to turn the wheel slightly even when the car is going straight. The wheel feels as if there is limited power steering which I like. However, in high torque mode all of that disappeared.

So I’ve increased the friction to 15 on the Panky settings below.

And why not try leaving the gain at 100% and lowering the FFB on each car?
That’s my personal preference.