Assetto Corsa Competizione and Simucube 2

iRacing FFB is grainy as hell without some healthy Recon, the whole reason of Recon existence was to deal with that notchiness by “reconstructing” missing samples.

I have never used it and therefore never bothered to ask or check if it works. Is it really “placebo” switch?

it is a reference from an italian movie of the 70s, “Amici miei” so I guess it’s useless like the simulation value in AC

You mentioned it in follow up post to the link I posted, but I have never heard confirmation from anyone if it’s indeed just another * funny * joke from Kunos.

1 Like

I guess it is, better ask to @pankykapus to be sure

Don’t quote me on it but I think it’s the Logitech TF gain from the audio and such? I might be mistaken though.

1 Like

hi everyone, when I’m on the straight I feel some small vibrations that I didn’t feel before v 1.8, I have the Kunos profile in True Drive and in the game the strength is at 30%. is this normal after updating the physics of the new version? can I dampen it with some filter? advice?

Coming back to this, could you please check this post here by our dev:
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/first-launch-of-acc-no-ffb-close-reopen-ffb-works.70460/page-2#post-1207236

@Mika if this is the case, then probably useful to keep in mind if users report this also with other games.

1 Like

Hi, could someone provide me with a screenshot of the latest Panky profile for ACC.
True Drive, Simucube 2 Pro.
Thank you

It is available in True Drive Paddock.

1 Like

I’m sure by now you know that a lot of us are not interested in using paddock

5 Likes

Here it is. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There should be in game settings screenshot in Paddock.
Wait :thinking:

Thats a good idea, lets see if we implement such at some point.

Remember that Classic profiles didn’t have that functionality or field at all…

2 Likes

Starting SteamVR manually ahead of the game, as suggested in that thread fixes it.

I also disabled the SteamVR settings they suggested as well.

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ve downloaded the new version of the Simucube 2 firmware with new True Drive version and I can’t find the profile that I have for ACC to load on the new True Drive Version (the profile was the True Drive suggested as standard for ACC). Do you know where it was saved or if it is possible to recover?

Thanks.

Did you export the profiles you wanted to save before?

Nope, because I’ve used the ACC profile that was included in True Drive.

I don’t think it matters if they are pre-built or not, they are still classic profiles that are not used in the same form as before. Probably the ACC profile is somewhere in paddock profiles, but as I never used the provided ACC profile I can’t tell which one it is of if it’s available at all.

The same thing happens to me.
is the first thing I noticed after the 1.8 update, it is quite unreal, they are like little jumps or taps …
in addition to being the much softer address in the center.