Assetto Corsa Competizione and Simucube 2

Hi do you mind sharing your SC2 TD setting for ACC?

Itā€™s pretty much these settings except Iā€™ve added 5% of Damper and Friction later (Constantly operated, not DI), not an absolute must just to weight wheel down a bit.

Andrew could you link me good settings for SC1 with a large Mige please?
He drives both versions of Assetto.

I have been helping a guy get his newly bought used SC1 up and running and I have never used anything other than iRacing since 2013.

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Joe,
In game settings should not be different except gain which is a personal thing anyway and SC1 settings should map 1:1 to TD of SC2, perhaps with some adjustments for less smooth Mige motor which might require slightly higher recon Iā€™d guess.

Hi Andrew,

Ok great,thanks for the info!

@Panschoin
Hi,
thank you for your latest settings, i can feel and catch slides so easy now.
I have been racing the Porsche gt3 cup car and have been able to drift it out of trouble as i have over driven the car.
I have had my sc2 pro for almost a year now and could not get the feel right in ACC, but thanks to your settings i am enjoying this so much more.
I did lower the ffb gain a little in game and change the rotation to 900 in game and on TD, soft lock seems to work well for me.

1 Like

Good to know mate. Catching slides and feelling the car on limit was my problem tooā€¦ Happy to have helped!

Hi, I have an issue where thereā€™s a constant buzz in the steering that wonā€™t go away unless I use very high smoothing. Is there another way to stop it? Sorry if this was asked before, but this thread is super long.

@nirnav, Iā€™m no expert but I do know some firmware might cause some tones/buzzing in rare instances. Itā€™s no thing to worry about as far as I understand but could be annoying. What firmware do you use? @Mika is probably the one who knows best about the above.

On 2021.7. But I think itā€™s ACC since I have had no issues with iracing or raceroom.

Go easy on road effects, use full 333hz ffb refresh rate and check this thread, on some cars aggressive preset can lead to that vibration.
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-ffb.50905/page-82#post-1195473

1 Like

Fanatec and Kunos had joined panel at Sim Expo. Starts at 6:09.
Quite interesting watch, great partnership to push E-Sport and increase visibility of both brands.
GD didnā€™t go, correct?

2 Likes

Interesting talk, but, mostly uninteresting marketing stuff.

Correct. Covid situation was still too uncertain when we had to make the decision, so we chose the better decision.

Itā€™s a competitive market, so ā€œuninteresting marketing stuffā€ and presenting your product at such events and be more actively involved in E-Sport can be a differentiator for a consumer to go one way or another.

I know. Thats why we have separate marketing team to do that work.

We hope to have a good reason to be at the expo next year with some new products, although no promisesā€¦

3 Likes

Hi guys, I always loved ACC FFB. I have SC2 Pro wheel and so far it was great. However today I installed ACC on a new PC and suddenly the FFB is absolutely horrible. I have all settings the same like on my old PC but FFB feels dead and vague. I use the same TD version, firmware version etc. like before but FFB still feels like rubber band with no feel of especially understeer. It is dead now and it kills my experience with ACC. I switched from WIN7 to WIN10 with the new PC and I strongly believe it is a root cause for this issue. I googled a discussion on RD where they have similar problem with Thrustmaster wheels after updating of WIN10 to certain build (20H2).

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/issue-with-tm-ts-pc-ffb-after-installing-windows-20h2.197184/

Does anybody else have the same problem? Interesting fact is also the steering wheel feels different even in Windows (not only ingame). In WIN10 it feels to have much more damping and if I switch to a different settings I dont feel any difference. Whereas in WIN7 every change in True Drive can be immediatelly felt in the steering wheel. Please help me.

Try to uninstall USB Controller driver in Device Manger and reboot, may be it picked up ASMedia instead of Microsoft one. Upgrades from one major version to another (7 to 10) always problematic, unless you have done fresh install.

I tried but didnt help. In Device Manager it shows me there is Microsoft USB Controller driver. Anyway thank you for your effort. I dont know why every USB driver is there twice.

Because the processor/chipset has two USB controllers each with their own USB Root Hub.

Sorry guys, I have to appologize. I forgot to enable high torque mode in TD :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: Shame on me :grimacing: Now it works perfectly just like before.

5 Likes