Assetto Corsa and SimuCUBE

I guarantee, no more issue mate. That was pleasure to help you. Now enjoy AC :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t find words to thank enough!!!

1 Like

tried custom shaders patch v0.1.61 with ffb tweaks -> more physically accurate gyro active at 100% strength and it is great.

it was suggested by CSP guys to deactivate default gyro and instead activate the “new gyro” at around 10% max…at least that’s what I read

It changes the way dynamic damping behaves, so you’ll get more physically accurate gyro effect but some serious undampened SAT slapback after slip.
On some cars it’s fine though.

And I am pretty sure strength is fixed and slider is just for placebo testing. Double check with Stereo.

I read it but i tested it . 100% is far better

I doubt it is placebo since the difference is quite obvious but you can test it aswell

I don’t use it as it doesn’t work for me due to mentioned limitation. And as far as strength slider goes.

You can believe what is being said in this pic but you can test it and see for yourself.

That’s cool, man. You can get in argument with Stereo on this, not me, I am not using this feature. :v:

Argue about what? I don’t see the point. With the latest shaders patch i did not get the slapback that you are saying and i drift most of the time.

Impact of strength slider. Mod creator says it has no impact, so you can argue. :slight_smile:
Nothing was changed regarding gyro implementation in the latest CSP, it is same as before, use if you like it. It’s not as bad on some cars, but could be wrist breaking on others.

@Andrew_WOT
Can you share a full screenshot of your Content Manager settings, just finished my simucube built and looking for a good start setting because i have no clue what al the settings are yet.

Copied the settings from LAR555 in the simucube config but lost it on the .ini files.

Thanks

you don’t need to mess with the ini files if you have content manager.

Ok so gamma 1 in the .ini is 10% in Content Manager?

Got it set up like this now:

Thanks!

Gain @ 45% feels to strong, dou you have simucube setting to 100% strength?

Don’t alter any ini , everything is in the content manager ui. I don’t have the same settings but if you like those from Andrew then perfect. Don’t forget to tick the hardware lock.

New to simucube so any suggestions are welcome, Andrew settings feel good if i turn down overall strength in simucube controller to 80%.

Would you mind sharing yours?

100%, 25nm. Just adjust gain to your likiing.