Assetto Corsa and Simucube 2

No, x4fab just needs to add the new ID’s to his code, I sent it to him a week ago when I got my SC2. I think he may be away at the moment though.

It still worked for me on SC1 like two weeks ago.

1 Like

Spent a little time dialing the MX-5 on Lime Rock, my favorite combination for baseline purposes.
I was able to dial in where I was getting great control and great road feel. Once I hit that I was consistently putting laps in 0:59 second mark. which is a second better than I normally do. With little practice and fine tuning I could hit 0:58 which is a fast lap for lime rock. Here is my setting with just one session.

2 Likes

Hi interested to try your setting, could you also post in game settings, thanks

Can we please keep this thread SC2 focused, if possible. Thanks

Sorry - I understand I overstepped. I’ve deleted my post.

@EsxPaul hi mate,so one question : the ffbpostprocess file has to be modified as per instructions (to set gamma value=1.0) is the one in doc/assetto corsa or the one in c/steam folder? maybe both? thanks

Got to talk with x4fab :slight_smile: and we worked out adding the SC2 ID’s.
Works fine on my SC2 pro.
Do note that there is some bugs in this version (Can’t change shaders version), as it’s unreleased verion.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=115NI3AOT3yCpIy_8pcRG4jTlAmi59YCl
Just enable hardware lock under the controls setting page.

1 Like

I got confused by that also, so I modified both files :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is the title i have moste issues getting to feel good. I deleted the cfg file cuse i needed to reset and start over.

Anyone have a lut file to share for sc2 pro? Am abit afraid to make on this base. Mainly am over protective over this base. I rly want it to last forever:) And for all i know it will spinn like crazy and am not into that :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried moste setting on this thread. But some of em are okay for racing. But drifting feels like snappy and not smoth. Belt drive ish. Idk how put word on ffb feeling yet:P But yeah i want to find where i can get my right ffb mainly for drifting.

1 Like

There’s no reason to use a LUT on a direct drive, they’re as linear as you’re going to get.
Do keep in mind, I’m a pretty raw player. You could add some filters like damper etc to slow the wheel down, or maybe some slew rate.
I use like around 30% on drift cars ingame.
https://i.imgur.com/vaj3m23.png
https://i.imgur.com/Sy04a2r.png

2 Likes

mmos ffb 2014 what is that? just downloaded it. Is it for AC or FFB in general?

Okay am confused idk where i got the mmos link from:) So nwm that part.

But ill be sure to try it out thx dude!

Okay i just tried it. best one so far… But am thinking am having ini file settings thats not right. Cuse its not right. Its still strangly snappy. Its kinda hard to tell what angle are drifting outside of it wants to go inn exact momentum position. Ill experiment more. But compare to other titels its not even close. But not giving up til i get it right.

Try adding damper as said for snappyness, or maybe the slew rate thingy.

Not sure I completely understand the second part of your reply. Try increasing minimum damper level to like 16%, or try other values for it.

2 Likes

Humble contribution from long time Assetto Corsa Argon OSW user.
BTW, this thing is AWESOME!
Thanks GD for making sim crowd so happy. :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

yes yes and yes! Now we talking !:slight_smile: i added abit FR filter and it felt so good! And not close to as much power you use but. Filters are close to perfect!:slight_smile: Thx <3

This official regain my ac love!:slight_smile: Thx so much!

2 Likes

I wonder how well these would work on SC1?

Why are you not using the Hardware Lock in Content Manager?
Isn’t this still a great feature for SC?

Seems like it’s not in official release yet.

Hello Everyone this my setting to Drift on AC. I Hope you guys like it too. Remeber that you can change the FFB while your driving from right pop-up menu, the sweet spot for me is between 84 to 72 FFB.

3 Likes

my suggestion to you is to enable temporarily the “unlock experimental options” , enable gyroscopic effect , and then disable “unlock experimental options” again.

I did it but I did not find any improvement. I will try it again tonight

I went through the entire thread and made a spreadsheet with all the setting recommended by anyone at any time. And

They are all over the place :slight_smile:

1 Like