Assetto Corsa and Simucube 2

Mika, his game settings are fine, i use exactly the same and everything works perfectly. Maybe there is something wrong on a deeper level with his game installation, that is why i had previously suggested a clean new installation (wild guess). Or at least try some other sim to establish that the unit works properly.

Yeah, maybe there is a separate LUT file he is using?

Doesn’t seem like it, but i dunno, some leftovers maybe from his previous setup with the CSW? It’s weird…

But I have the same on ACC.
Less. I have to say less.
But the “jump” in working way between straight and turn is still there. And even if I can feel better curbs and bumps, I can’t feel the road and car.

With the CSW I never touch the file ini and never use before Content Manager.

Guys I find the problem!

Come on tell us already :grinning:

I have to check if is just my brain or something else. Anyway the torque was not Enable.

I did few times on this days.
I tryed again now because I was looking at the screenshot that I send you (where in fact the torque was disabled), and thinking about what @SuperMonaco_GP told me before.

Before I sow:
high torque mode: Enable
But beside was: enable high torque Mode

I don’t know if is possible but in case i’m an idiot.

2 Likes

Happens to most of us occasionally.

I just permanently enabled high torque mode, did not see any downside to it.

LoL, oh come on dude, that was the 1st thing i asked you :joy: :joy: :joy: Indeed some times such things happen to all of us, that is why i insisted you posting your settings…Anyway as Nrde said already enable this thing permanently and use the E-stop if you need to. So is now everything good for you?

Yes now is working perfectly and I only need to find the setup that I prefer.
I still don’t understand how happen. Because I turned on permanently few times.
I don’t know…

Thx to all of you.
Maybe we will meet on a AC or Acc server!

Good to know, you can enjoy now your new wheel :wink:

Just actiuvate AutotorqueOn and start TrueDrive every time you are ready to drive

1 Like

@Panschoin Finally got around to trying AC with these settings. So much fun. You may have turned me into an AC Fanboy now. LOL Thanks again.

1 Like

LoL, i felt the same way too mate!! Thanks for letting me know :wink:

1 Like

Panschoin I have just tried out your settings posted on the 2nd of Jan, and they feel good so many thanks.
I have one problem however I hope you can resolve/inform me upon. It’s that I feel like the steering range is set too high, it seems like I am having to turn the wheel too much in sharper corners and in tracks like the Nordschleife it can be hard to control at speed.
I see from other peoples profiles that they have also set the steering range at 1180 also, so maybe it’s not that. I have tried lowering it to 900 in TD and Content manager, but it still feels too loose, and I am understeering too many corners.
Is there a setting I am missing or something that I maybe have missed in the INI files of assetto corsa?

Cheers Kash

1 Like

Hi Kash, this has to do with the Hardware Lock (checked in CM). It automatically sets the DOR of each car. So for cars like formulas or GT3 you will notice that the wheel rotates for example up to 540 degrees, but for older cars it might go up to 1180. For me this is the right way to go and works well. But if you prefer lower DOR you could unckeck the Hardware Lock and then set the preferred degrees in CM

and put the same in TD. However i am not sure if the settings would be any good. You can try this anyway and see if it suits you…

2 Likes

Hi guys ,
now also have a SC 2 Pro. But unfortunately I have real problems with it. At AMS 2, everything is actually going very well. But now I wanted to test AC again with the PanSchoin settings. But my SC2 Pro is spinning around there. So I have such a strong vibration on the steering wheel. That I can’t drive at all and have to switch off the SC2 Pro. AC is newly installed with the ContentManager.

Does somebody has any idea?

Thank you

hey thanks, this seemed to have fixed the problem

1 Like

Hello,
is there any way to setup the force on impact and crash in AC? I have a SC 2 Pro set to 100% and ingame at about 25%. But crashes try to kill me. Is there a specific content manager setting or plugin to get rid of that high impact forces?