Wireless Rims for SC2

Yeah I’m aware thank you.

1 Like

Yeah I’m batch 3 as well, link for this wheel, thank you,

Do you have a link…its just that although this wheel looks beautiful, I’m just so used to my fanetec f1 carbon wheel. I’m not gonna keep it cause its time for something new, its just these new f1 wheels are so dang expensive…shoots.

The Augury guys are on vacation till august 25th.

Yeah I just found out about that this morning that they were on vacation from the 15th until the 25th. They emailed me my FedEx tracking number on the 14th. But the package hasn’t moved yet I guess it didn’t get picked up on the 14th so I guess I’ll be waiting a little longer.

Hi,

Rim is:

https://www.ybracing.com/omp-od2005nnwhy-special-edition1-omp-targa-steering-wheel-suede-leather-330mm-red-trim-and-logo1.html

and the button plate is:

Ascher Racing B16M-SC

I’m thinking it maybe a bit big, if so i will change it for a 300mm later.

Simon

Thought I would leave this here as well

4 Likes

Happy to report I mostly get 100% strength with out the added antenna on my Ultimate with Ascher B16M-Sc, lowest I have see was 94% but I have a lot of stuff around me, but I am using ferric cores on everything. but mostly I just see 100% strength

3 Likes

There are also expensive wheel rims which are purely expensive for no reason (Cube Controls, for example).

Friend of mine had it. Button caps came off after a few days. Stickers weren’t on correctly. Everything was plastic. Decent wheel for maybe 500 bucks, but not 1000 bucks. Quality didn’t deliver for the price.

Which CC wheel did your friend have?

I’m pretty sure the only plastic parts on the GT wheels are:

• The momentary buttons, but they have to be so LED’s can shine through them. Ascher’s buttons are also plastic I believe, unlit,
  • The threaded usb end that plugs into the back of the wheel. Probably best for cabling…
  • I’m not sure about the button shrouds, but I think they are 3D printed.

Also, I think you put the stickers on yourself, not Cube. Methinks your friend might’ve goofed ‘em.

As for the buttons popping off that seems strange; in Barry’s review he has to use an automotive puller tool to get them off. And I think they have to come off so you can move the shrouds around as desired.

Hello,
I have this one https://cubecontrols.com/product/formula-sport-classic/ wireless.
840 €.