Will there be clutch paddles support in the near future?

As the title already said and based on that a new wheel from Simucube is on the horizon will there be support for clutch paddles in the near future?

If I remember correctly I read here in the forum that some changes will be made to the wireless module.
Does this maybe mean analog input will be supported? :thinking:
Also, will it work with my SC2 Pro? :slight_smile:

https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Simucube_Wireless_Wheel_2

1 Like

Does this mean my SC2 Pro Rev 2 has already this module but no wheel is on the market? :thinking:

This is the wheel side module. Support will be added to Simucube 2 in the upcoming Simucube firmware 2.0 release.

1 Like

Great news. So you pressuring me to buy the new Simucube wheel :rofl:

The first Simucube wheel is using the first module.

Ok. Thats a bummer :confused:

1 Like

Pedals or paddles? Don’t get it bro

Me dumb AF cannot write paddles correctly. Sorry for the confusion. I edited my post. :rofl:

1 Like

The answer is yes there will be clutch paddles in the next version of the Simucube wireless coming soon.

Most SC2 Simucube wireless wheel manufacturers are likely already making prototypes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro I love your sense of humour!! Do me a favour and do some more writing faults from time to time. The first excuse is hilarious

How can I tell if my wheelbase is compatible with the new wheel module? I dont know if I have the rev 1 or 2. Can I upgrade the internals of my wheelbase if it is not compatible?

All Simucube 2 units are compatible.

3 Likes

Prototypes…I don’t know why people are against wired wheels

Will happen for sure :rofl:

What wheel is that? I dont see a wire hanging out of it.

Elemento From VPG Simlab Ltd. Posted a picture of the backside. Is wired.

I personally have zero problem with wired wheels. :slight_smile:

I just want to briefly mention that I have nothing against wired wheels. I only find the wireless system so pleasant that I don’t have another cable.

1 Like