True Drive 2021.1 not starting after boot

I checked yesterday the pci 3.0 settings. Could drive about 2 hours with no problem and will test in the coming days… at least I hope this fixes the issues so far. Thank you for pointing this out.

So like I said, AMD/USB gremlins.

Hopefully AMD will fix the situation soon via a patch(es)

Looks like AMD has a fix for it and they will deliver them to the manufacturers -hopefully- next week.

1 Like

Just seems odd that there was no issue prior to the new firmware coming with 2021.01 :slight_smile: But hopefully both things will be sorted soon :slight_smile:

We finally got the side project with customer deadline done :white_check_mark:

so I can focus on doing the official 2021.3 release.

3 Likes

Bearing in mind Microsoft also rolled out a heap of updates lately.

We are looking forward :slight_smile: Keep up the good work.

Hey there,
from my point of view it cannot be an AMD-only issue.
I have an intel system (i9-9900 on an Asus Maximus XI Hero board).

S.

I have exactly the same equipment ( i9-9900 on an Asus Maximus XI Hero board ) and also seeing this issue on my SC2 Pro

Hi Peter
I remember back in the days of SC1 Some of the Asus m/boards gave problems with the usb connections
regards Denis

Interesting, it worked perfectly up until the last firmware update so hopefully it’s something that can be fixed in the next SC2 FW release

It is fixed. I will send a PM to some of the people who had issues, for a link to a release candidate firmware package.

1 Like

Please send me this also.

I will release it officially very soon.

Hi there,

my SC2 pro is on the way, and I just download the file with “repackage”, is it the newest one which solve the above mentioned problem? or should I wait for the new update?

thanks, Jack

I would guess that version 2021.3 will be released by Mika before you receive your base. If that doesn’t happen, I would go with version 2020.10 in the meantime.

Thanks for the advice Paul.

1 Like

@Mika been almost 2 weeks since you said very soon, please can you send me the update in a pm or to my email.

The same happens to me.
to see if it is solved shortly!

Hi @Pro_10

Please PM me the device identification data from the last tab in True Drive. Thanks!