Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Everything I showed here, I designed and made myself.
This buttonbox was made specifically to fit the Heusinkveld rig wheelbracket.

1 Like

Some boxes and rims here, good price and quality.

https://onesimpro.com/

really very beautiful and interesting, i’m also looking for a good one.

yep, the new 911 rim looks really great indeed. I own his 5’’ dash, works great.

1 Like

Hello guys, i think I am gonna pull the trigger on this, what do you think?

or in alternative this, also by Innato

3 Likes

Yeah I wanted a few things but they don’t deliver to US.

Same here but they don’t ship to the u.k. either.
Shame

1 Like

@Leandros I saw you are using a SRC panel too, so I would like to ask how you mounted the qr at the back.
This is how I managed to mount it, but as yu can see the bolts are sticking out for 1cm…I am thinking to add a spacer to fill the gap, but I have the doubt I did it wrong…thanks

4 options:

Buy the correct length bolts (my recommendation)
Cut those to length
Add spacer
Leave as is

2 Likes

the part that stick out is exactly 1cm, I might add 7,5mm star spacer…would be enough if 3d printed? I mean, enough to not broke…

You dont live near a Bauhaus store? They have a bolts, nuts and washer as bulk. Just pick what you want and pay for weight.

1 Like

by the way,the front side ot the wheel is that, OMP Kubik + SRC panel, pretty sweet combo :slight_smile:
I am really enjoying how versatile the Kubik rim is, is good for a lot of cars, with his shape and diameter (310mm) I think it is a good compromise between a full round and an open top rim.

2 Likes

I bought a 12.5mm spacer, problem solved (I hope)

2 Likes

Yep, to easy :wink:

As you asked earlier, good quality 3D-printed (with solid infill) spacer would also have even more than sufficient.

1 Like

finally the new adapters arrived, thanks GD

7 Likes

Does the Bluethooth work without errors? Have you ever had a break?

I have never had a missed button press.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have had no issues either, ive got the base with the new arial and the signal is always 100%

Si

I solved the issue with the 12.5mm spacer, it fits perfectly and covers all the extra piece of bolts :

2 Likes

I had bolts included which were exactly the right length.

1 Like