Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

it is a SRC Adapter: plug and play

1 Like

Yesterday I received this wheel made by Leopoldo Ramire (Pololo Instruments) and I can only say that it is incredible. You can see the detail and the incredible hands of Leopoldo throughout the wheel. Once placed in the base and driving in a circuit, they want to drill holes in the Valve Index viewfinder to keep looking at the wheel.

Sorry, i’m not sure if i’m posting well the images.

4 Likes

Have same wheel with usb adapter from Simracingcoach. Works great and was easy to install. Problem is with the wheel itself, it flexes a lot. Lot of plastic. I dont use high FFB so its pretty ok for me.

TIP: I did buy small magnets on Amazon and glue them on the back and it actually works, almost like real magnetic shifter for only 10€. :wink:

Here is the mod, in spanish, but you get the idea.

2 Likes

same here :slight_smile:, TM alcantara wheel with SRC adapter and megnetic shifter mod.

1 Like

I wish these were in stock!

1 Like

Clearly stated that these were a limited run, hopes are hi for a more “comercial” model

Yes i see that, but for someone like me who doesn’t keep an eye on every website and social media i had no chance of ever getting one as they were not advertised.

I’ll just have to make my own, again…

I initially made mine USB by using the ideas from this guide:

http://rr-m.org/blog/hacking-a-thrustmaster-tx-rw-gaming-wheel-with-arduino-uno-part-1/

And the Arduino Joystick Lib:

Worked pretty well, but changed to Feathers with BLE connection.

hi i’m making this steering wheel here with arduino …

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Its DIY time!

Just made my own Momo mod78 wheel plate, Ascher paddles+mounting, arduino micro ready4gadgets, 8 buttons and stainless Steel plate.

Plate/arduino is ready to alocate a RGB leds bar between upper buttons then, just above the 3 buttons column, plate has folds to place encoders (need to find F1 style knobs)

EDIT:
Paddle shifter spacers made with PCB legs, perfect!

12 Likes

Polsimer formula wheel and GT wheel.

4 Likes

OMP Targa and B16L-USB

(SC2 Pro clamped to table until my GT1-Evo arrives, works fine for now.)

4 Likes

Not sure how to edit my above comment, but this is B16M-USB, not L.

Use this pen to edit post.

That isn’t there. Maybe it goes away after the post is a certain age? My new post does have it.

little brother has arrived

7 Likes

Hey, my Cube Controls Sparco GT should be arriving soon, so I created the 400px image in advance. Tried attaching here. Btw you will likely need to rename the file, so it matched what the TD software expects. Cheers.

CC-SGTW

5 Likes

Cool thanks @Siimo :slight_smile: