Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

Is the metal plate on the rear that holds the paddles supplied by Zach or did you have to add that yourself?

I ordered the wheel completely plug and play with the optional dual clutch upgrade which is $250 all included

What was the total cost of the wheel?

Nice Wheel.
I have a question, do you have space to put a QR between the shifters and cables?

regards

Yep! It may look like a tight fit, but any 70mm QR fits easily :smiley:

Oh, excellent!!

enjoy

1 Like

Hi Si-Po,

Really NICE! (& just seems to make sense to have a round wheel rim on a hard-hitting motor 8) My current formula rim has hurt me more than once…)

Can I ask if you have made any thoughts about the B16M-SC vs B16L-SC?
Also did you get a good price on the Sparco 383?

I am considering this exact combination, just looks great.
Any second or additional thoughts?

Hi Kledsen,

No I’m really happy with it! I bought the 383 for Oval racing and it’s a great size for that and has a really nice thick rim, it actually feels great with sports and GT cars too. There’s a good amount of natural damping as the wheel and button box are pretty weighty together which I like.

Only thing I’d say is because of the slight dish and 330mm diameter you need pretty big hands to be able to reach the buttons!

I went with the M simply because that was what Martin showed paired with the 383, I’m not sure if the curvature of the L would work.

Ok, thank you Si-Po,

I would use it for road, do you see any problem with that or would you slightly change something if that was the goal?
I would use it for skippy/GT3/GTE/GT4 mostly, but also would be good if it works ok for open wheelers.

Prob. should pick a slightly smaller size for my use…
Something like a Momo Mod.31 320… Damn, I like the looks of your Sparco R383 more 8)

Anyways, thanks for your input & congrats on that nice looking setup!

1 Like

Just in love with those Cube Controls

11 Likes

hi all, I need to know if the Turn r20 fits to the Ascher B16M model and not just the B16L; I am looking to match the two but at the moment only the M version is still on stock.
thanks

8 Likes

Yes it fits perfect, I’m currently running a R20 on a b16 medium sc.

1 Like

4 Likes

@Picia71 Where did you ordered that beatiful cube Sparco pro?

hello and thank you, I purchased it directly on the CubeControls website. Hello

1 Like

I confirm your thoughts on the encoders. I have installed CTS288s from Bodnar in other applications (without push-button function which may be the cause in different feel here) and they are much more solid with their clicks/detents.

1 Like

Does anyone have a .png Formula Pro Wireless picture?

Cube.f1_400 CSX-400p
hello, I don’t know if I understand correctly but I send you these photos even if it is not wireless.

1 Like

Thank you very much!