Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

I have a Ascher button plate. The black box of Iracing I can manage without problems whit two rotary.
one rotary move the black box and the other move inside the black box. If I press the button of the one rotarys up thevalues and if i press the other rotary the values down. and whit any bottom plate I use like toggle

2 Likes

The SimRacingBay GT3 wheel, really awesome piece of kit! The wheel’s rim and the suede covering it feels top notch in the hand, the whole wheel is very stiff, the paddles are a step up from the base ascher’s in my opinion. The only negative I can think of is the rotary dials feel a bit plastic-y/vague but A: I don’t use them much at all and B: they still do the job and C: I don’t know if other wheels feel any different, everything else on the wheel is top notch quality. I get 100% signal with the SC2 pro w/ antenna attached.

9 Likes

I agree on the rotaries, pretty much the only downside. Can’t say I can notice any difference between these shifters and the ones on my B16M though.

A great wheel, have fun!

2 Likes

Yeah the only thing I like/notice about the paddles on this wheel is that they’re taller and have the 3 ridges milled into them. Pretty minor difference, nothing that makes a real difference lol.

How is that Dim Sim Wheel with the Ascher?

It’s like always and everywhere, some prefer Alacantara, others prefer rubber or something similar.

I deliberately chose this rubber variant because, on the one hand, I really liked the width (31.5 cm) and the feel. I can handle it perfectly. The combo is also reasonably priced.

Ultimately, it is a personal decision that everyone has to make for themselves what they want and what budget they can and will invest.

I can fully recommend the combo.

1 Like

Hey,

I have the Qsp Wheel on the Ascher plate like yours. What is the Dimsim wheel like compared to the qsp wheel.

Made this wheel a couple weeks/months ago, and sold really quickly:

So now I am working on the updated model :smiley: :
Only need black bolts and maybe some purple/yellow rings…

8 Likes

Love that colour scheme, nice one :point_up:t2:

2 Likes

I have Porsche from SimLine all carbon with clutch .Amazing job and wheel.Im very happy .

4 Likes

Nice wheel and rig, but why are you replying to me :smiley:

what is your shifter ?
never saw this one

It is from Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed shifter!

interesting, i was looking for seq shifter. do you have wiring diagram or instruction to wire it?

I know this is old, but… how did you redo the grip? I have the F1s and don’t use it because i don’t find it uncomfortable. If you 3d printed new grips or have an easy way to make them more comfortable I would be very interested if you are willing to share.

here it is… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-bPW1QCGiE

1 Like

New toy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I looked them up on ebay i don’t see the clutch padels. Which model do you have?

who makes this one with the clutches?

Zach from Turn Racing