Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

It’s with sadness that I’m going to sell my Ascher F28-SC. I love this wheel but due to racing some new series I’m thinking a fully round wheel will suit me a bit better. What I’m after is a wheel as close in feel to the F28. I’ve looked at a lot of wheels and they don’t seem to go down to the 285mm diameter of the F28, it looks like the Sparco P300 is pretty close in size and Ill pair it with an Ascher button box.

Anyone want to buy a F28-SC that I’ve only had since October?

Hi there, nice setup. Would you mind sharing where you got the shift light and the direct drive mount?

Designed and printed the mount and cover, around a bodnar SLI board and rotaries. EKsim software.

work in progress

10 Likes

Hi Cyberbug,
nice setup … i am looking for the hardware „arm“ that you used to keep the stream deck and the keyboard in place. Could you please elaborate, what product this is (sim-lab ?) and which parts involved.
I would like to add this to my rig too, on both sides. Appreciate your informations on this.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

My 2 Aschers

4 Likes

I used simlab keyboard accessory and button box accessory. I drilled the back of the streamdeck to mount

1 Like

Nice work. Did you share the file on Thingiverse.

It’s not my design but it is on thingivers yes

3 Likes

F1Simgames R5 DTM Wireless wheel…

7 Likes

I’m using this exact same setup, but i have some sort of resonance felt through the steering wheel when playing project cars 2, i have no idea hoe to get rid of!

Simon, have your feelings changed regarding the Sim Racing Bay R8 rim now you’ve had some time to use it since Christmas?

I think this might be the one for me as I think it offers the best value considering the materials used.

No not at all, still really like it! Actually find it a bit comfier than my PSE wheel because it has a lovely thick rim which suits my spade hands :joy: Tomo is ace to deal with too but you probably already knew that :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I had a feeling that you’d still have positive feelings about it :+1:

1 Like

I’ll second the positive feedback. Ultra fast shipping to US and Tomo is quick with communication.

Did I see a 400x400px transparent PNG wheel image for the SRB-GT3 wheel posted somewhere?

Meybe here :wink:

Thanks! I knew I had seen it somewhere.

1 Like

If you have to choose for a steering wheel between: F28 Ascher and GT3 of SRB…

What do you think?

I have no experience of the F28 I’m afraid. I have an Ascher B16M-SC and can say that the buttons on the SRB GT3 have a nicer feel, there’s a big difference in price though!

1 Like