Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

This is my wheel,the Mercedes AMG wheel.
Didnt design it but for the rest i made everything myself,i only want some other decals sometimes but havent found any or maybe make some myself.

4 Likes

Hi Fredric - I am looking at this wheel too. If I may - I have 2 questions. 1- how is the wireless performance and do you have the sc2 with the external antenna? 2 - on the left side above the bias label is there a funky switch - i.e. 4 directions, 2 side rotary and push button - all in one?

@Si-Po - have you had a chance to use your SRB GT3 wheel? Am very interested to hear your views as have been looking at buying this myself!

Some awesome looking wheels here, very envious. Mine is a bit more low key so far. 3D printed an adapter for my old T300 and used an Arduino to make the buttons work. I have some Feather BLE boards so plan to make it wireless, which is why I haven’t got the current one mounted too securely :grin:

And yes it’s mounted to a PlaySeat Challenge until I build a proper profile rig…

7 Likes

I just finished printing one and it’s looking pretty good, i’m going to reenforce it with some bolts, do some stress testing and report back later.

2 Likes

Just had a message from Carsten at Fi Tech and my wheel is finished. Can’t wait for it to arrive now and get it on my rig

7 Likes

Nice one :+1: _______

Turn racing r20 + SRC GT1 plate + SRC new magnetic paddles (which are really awesome!) + HRS Xero Play 70mm qr. A dream finally come true!

10 Likes

I have some wheels i just listed for sale:

1 Like

My SC2 Pro arrives tomorrow (hopefully…), but my wheel and plate arrived today! OMP Superquadro attached to Innato Porsche GT3 replica panel. Honestly impressed with the panel quality…

13 Likes

Looks great Quim, love it :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Replaced the TM 383mod with a AMR Vantage GTE replica. Awesomeness!
Do I need to say more?

9 Likes

Love that OMP wheel, I’m considering getting the Cubcontrols GT with the OMP rim. Looks great.

1 Like

Finally managed to pick up an Ascher B16M-SC! Really nice button box, could do with slightly larger knobs (:speak_no_evil:) on the rotaries but that aside it’s a great unit. Paired it with a Sparco 383 to give me some buttons to use for oval racing and I’m really happy with it.

10 Likes

Here is the button mapping i see in firmware 1.0.13 for F28 and B16…

and

4 Likes

Yeah Martin has always done top notch work!
I have not seen one of his new mostly all metal button boxes yet!

Simon didn’t you use to have a green goblin mark lutes cockpit?
Looks like you have a P1X now?

who is the wheel manufacturer?

Green Goblin? That was called Danica :joy: I sold it a year ago, in a P1 now. It looked way better than any 80/20 rig but when it comes to mounting things, adjustability and overall rigidity you can’t beat extrusion. I think it’s still the only TC-R1 in the UK, when I bought it our exchange rate was great and Mark hadn’t gone silly re prices.

2 Likes

The Danica makes sense.
I don’t know why I called it Green Goblin, I just remember very bright green.
Maybe the Batman character on the green sled thing?

Someone else used to get everything in that glowing orange. Can’t remember who at the moment.

Yeah I like the extrusion now myself. I built several welded steel cockpits, but every time I changed something here comes out the grinder and welder again.
I personally think the extruded cockpits don’t look as nice, but very configurable.
I have built quite a few extruded ones.

Sorry guys I really derailed the Steering wheel thread!:grin:

1 Like

I have exact same setup as chillil above. F28-SC and B16M-SC (I see chillil as an ‘L’). I’m using the B16 with an OMP wheel. PS Never a Hiccup with Martin’s wheels!

2 Likes