Steering Wheels of the SC2 Community

@Picia71 Where did you ordered that beatiful cube Sparco pro?

hello and thank you, I purchased it directly on the CubeControls website. Hello

1 Like

I confirm your thoughts on the encoders. I have installed CTS288s from Bodnar in other applications (without push-button function which may be the cause in different feel here) and they are much more solid with their clicks/detents.

1 Like

Does anyone have a .png Formula Pro Wireless picture?

Cube.f1_400 CSX-400p
hello, I don’t know if I understand correctly but I send you these photos even if it is not wireless.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

@Exact-Performance

How is CSX 2 serving you? I’ve read quite few issues with their QC and CS, but that’s usually case with many things, people complain when something doesn’t work but rarely anyone say good about stuff that works great.

Yesterday I got my Cube control Sparco P310 pro wireless wheel and it is wonderful. Its strange that new premium wheel can feel totally different than my previous 3d printed bb and Motamec wheel. Its just stiff and it feels like lots of more input and power is coming from motor. I did improve over second lap time record in Imola yesterday with my Holden. :blush:

And by the way, can I change buttonbox name, as it is now seen in td “unnamed bb”. I’am not in pc now. Also is some one using cube conttrol Sparco .png file to show wheel image?

I wish I could find a second from changing a steering wheel :flushed:

3 Likes

Yeah Simon,it did feel strange that got superiour time to me,it was 1.43.185 but maybe it was just one of the days that all just went good on track. Though I did’t find same speed on race but wheel just did feel sharper neverthless on time. Sparco feels spot on with V8 cars. :blush:

1 Like

Love the CSX2 ergonomic and build quality and attention to details is out of this world, shifters clutches switches Everything feels on Another level compared to other wheels. But the screen software is bad, I have problems with it all the time :confused:

1 Like

Hi,
Can someone provide total lenght of any Simucube2 base with Ascher F28-SC wheel?
Chris

hi chris,
Total length of sc2pro and f28sc is about 345mm.
About 145mm from motor front plate to the front of the wheel.
Note: measurements to the front alu plate of the f28sc, not including buttons heights and not taking into accounts plugs or antenna on the motor (just the motor body)

1 Like

got a new one guys

9 Likes

Nice wheel man, a ton of nice wheels in this thread :+1:

1 Like

My workhorses. The button box on the P310 is a wireless SC2 button box from Sim Racing Bay. Incredible build quality for the price. Turn GT4 is the other.

9 Likes

Cube controls panel with modified OMP Kubic and a CNC machined carbon fiber plate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

nice! that OMP Kubik brings good memories, I had one for about a year and it was very good, perfect diameter and shape

Yes! I feel it more confortable than the Sparco P310, maybe because i have big hands

1 Like

I started with a TM Sparco converted with SRC adapter. Only used it a for a month or something, due to being bitch slapped by the USB cable too often. Hence I went proper old skool with the Momo Mod 78 and a separate button box. Finally a wheel to my likings flew by, the Simracing Bay BB PRO 32. wireless, full metal housing, good buttons, excellent finishing and a somewhat normal price…

The Sparco is for sale, if anyone needs a decent starter wheel, let me know :slight_smile:

6 Likes