Simucube Tahko GT-21 steering wheel

Yes, both modules are supported by us and remain to be on sale.

1 Like

Ok I will take further questions to PM.

Anybody knows what is that wheel display stand that Chris was using in the video?

It’s a good looking wheel, Can’t wait to see how SRG review it.

Don’t hold your breath though…

I don’t think SC will give him one free maybe? And his reviews seem to be getting more limited lately.

Converted to USD, it’s about $797, compared to $639 for the SRB Ultra Competition which has more encoders, more funky switches. The con of the SRB is that the shifters are really loud. I couldn’t race at night without waking up my kid in the next room.

There are some really heavy input lags in the review where the wheel in the sim doesn’t catch up at all. Don’t know if this is because of wrong settings or due to wireless

there was an overlay note on the video to mention that the delay is due to input lag when used with VSync, and that he forgot to turn the vsync off at some points when filming. Wireless does not affect steering wheel movements.

Didn’t see that. Sorry. So wireless can’t cause a difference in the wheel position between the one I use and the one on the screen? Or a difference in position while steering, one that is clear to see of course?!

Yep, it is impossible. There is no wireless things involved in wheel position…

1 Like

Thanks a lot Mika! There is so much to learn and although I try to search hard on my own the results are sometimes…not clear. Therefore I need an answer from a source I trust in totally

Anyone have any suggestions on a open wheel rim that will fit this button box?

Maybe this will work

https://www.sparco-official.com/en/p310-open-015p310opn.html

Post was not from me but Sawood. Strange that I have his message in my inbox aswell.

Loving my Tahko wheel, but I cannot find anywhere any description of how the Simucube button on the back works?? I’ve been trying everything I can think of. Sorry if it’s obvious but I’m just not getting it…

Any advice appreciated.

This might help.

https://youtu.be/lit-DZVNUFs&t=999

1 Like

Perfect, thank you! I did watch that video before when I was trying to find info but missed the bit you posted so that was great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there anyone who makes paddle extensions? I’m looking to run a 14” or 15” wheel for oval racing, but it makes shifting a pain to reach with my not so large hands lol.

@Mika

hello

do you have the reference of the wheel used on the tahko gt 21 please?

I would like to buy the same

thank you in advance

I do not have information about the supplier of that wheel rim.