SimuCUBE Open Source Firmware: Share your settings

I think middle should be optimized for 333/360 hz thats used the most. And there isnt really a game with high yet ^^

Ac is 333hz and rf2 is 400hz ams is 360hz or 720 if you edit the ini

Just having a great session with ETS2.

Those that have driven it:
Is the spring effect strength slider supposed to work in-game? I can’t get it to set any different parameters to SimuCUBE. However, there is a new slider for spring effect strength in the UI now.

Also, first ever test with sine effect vibration. It works!

3 Likes

Nice going, so back on it after the holidays :slight_smile: Sounds exciting stuff still to come!

2 Likes

how about a onboard video with crazy laptimes :wink:

Solo looking forward to being able to play ETS2 and ATS with FFB again! And sorry, can’t answer the Spring question. Previously all my settings were right in the middle and didn’t fiddle around with anything.

I can however find my trusty old DFGT and test it for you if need be?

• Thomas

That would be helpful! Or if you are willing to try with MMOS, for example.

I I stalled the 2048 SinCos earlier today so MMOS is not an option as far as I know.

At first I thought the slider was in-game, but I’m unable to find a such. On the DFGT Profiler setting the Spring Effect slider has the same results as using the “Force feedback ce teeing” in-game - they seem interchangeable

Anything else I can do?

• Thomas

The spring effect force in the game, also had no effect with MMOS. I always had to set it directly in the MMOS.

1 Like