SimuCUBE Open Source Firmware: Public Beta version 0.8.x bug reports

OK, thanks for confirming. I will try to find a fix for this after a AC league race thats just starting…

Cool :sunglasses:, good race have fun :wink:

AMS doesn’t use dampening and friction according to the advance tab. Ive tried to to be sure and doesn’t make a difference. I do have to run .5 and .5 friction in firmware to stop oscillations.

Can someone using a 4K display now test the configuration tool? Does the text still look like wrong everywhere as it did previously?

I made a small change, and I can get AMS now to react to the in-game FFB slider again.

A build coming up, perhaps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the F1 2016 issues - I made another test some minutes ago and what is a little bit weird …

At first I did a time trial and that was working well and I could do 3 laps in Monaco, but when I started a QuickRace (or whatever it is called in the English version) it crashed again when the lights went green.
Can someone with the issues can test that everything is fine as long as there is no other car on the track, what happens when doing a time trial, and then what happens with other cars being present?

But the question then is what difference does SimuCube make for F1 2016 when there is more than one car …

Why not, get the 2500 update at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

4k Feedback, Text looks okay nothings being cut off anymore, UI Elements just look quite spaced out / lots of white space between elements, but functionally it works.

1 Like

Could I get a screenshot or two? With as small-as-possible tool, and then a streched one? The Profiles -tab would be most interesting.

Eminate new release notes are up (me Obsessed ? never :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Here you go, graphics elements look very blocky too (but function over from wins the day for me :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you very much!

It seems, that everything is as intended. The graphics are quite low resolution, so thats why they are blocky. I’m not sure if we want to invest time to generating 4x more resolution graphics :smiley:

Yeah I completely agree, it does take up quite a bit more desktop real estate now compared to the last version, would prefer something with a little less spaces / a bit more compact. But as I said most importantly it’s functionally solid.

Would be nice to launch/execute profiles via command line, or shortcut key, as currently I use some very crude mouse macros to move between profiles as I swap games and profiles in sim commander and voice attack.

Hi, in PROFILES / EXTIMATED MAX TORQUE puts torque constant missing, why?

@phoenix7337,

i think you should have set this value

Here is my mige info

Check wich one is yours… https://granitedevices.com/wiki/List_of_motors_for_SimuCUBE

Yes, you’re absolutely right, that’s it, thanks for helping me!:wink:

my engine is the same as yours mige 130st-15015 480 / 720w

1 Like

in granity, what have you put in MMC?

1 Like

I tested v0.8.12 last night with AC / AMS (beta) / rF2 and PC2; no issues found aside from PC2 now jumping extra gears when un-pausing the game although, I should try re-assigning controls and see if that solves it. My wheel buttons / shifters do not run through SimuCube.

I set TBW to unlimited (small Mige / 10k) and the noise was very minimal; I was able to lower the Recon Filter by a couple of steps from TBW @ 680Hz and every title felt very good. I expected more noise with TBW set to unlimited.

The Damping effect in AC works well and the overall layout and functionality of the UI is splendid Mika.

Something I think may be of some benefit is more steps in the overall range of the Recon filter as I sometimes feel that I’d like to have it set right between some current ones.

Again, great work Mika! :yum:

yep, maybe one step more in recon filter , something between 0 and 1.