Simucube Ioni Pro first power on

Thank you so much :clap:

1 Like

Great!

Let us know if you still get the disappearing-reappearing behavior in the main rig. If yes, then suspicion is that there is a grounding issue of some kind there.

Nearly ready to move over to the gaming pc.

The project is progressing. After enabling Ioni USB configuration in Simucube Configuration Tool, I started Granity and uploaded a DRC file from Sim Racing - sr_696711.zip. This DRC is for 22 bit BISS-C encoders and the small Mige which I have. To check I removed the cover and took the following shot:

After uploading and applying the DRC I can move the wheel and see the telemetry for position and velocity changing under the Testing tab. Under the Machine tab it shows BISS C 22 bit. The motor parameters look correct for the small Mige. I clicked Apply Settings and it reported that the parameters were applied. After disconnecting and returning to Simucube Configuration Tool, I disabled configuration through USB.

Simucube is reporting on the main page that “Hardware settings not yet configured” and the steering wheel graphic doesn’t move when I manually turn the wheel. Help!

I went through the process again and its all working! Very happy :grinning:

Plugged it into the gaming pc - everything is working fine. Did a short test with Assetto Corsa and it was great even at 20%.

Thanks everyone for your help

1 Like