Simucube ActivePedal announced

Yes. However, it is something that is possible to do, but it also requires some measurement apparatus to be built that can be used to measure the brake pedal force vs. brake pressure. We haven’t yet built such setup. Our full focus now is to get the pedal to production, and to continue the software development along the way.

How useful these measurement would be to simulate real life without G-Forces assisting braking?
Plus F1 is using drive by wire now, so it’s all adjustable based on driver preference.
Good video on subj.

1 Like

Any update on production? I preordered with a US distributor and curious when you guys hoped to get them out. Thanks!

Production and shipments will start in Q1/2023. No other news yet.

The mounting plate is not announced yet is t it? I saw one which looked deadicated tobte active pedals in some of the sim racing expo I think.

I plan to use mine on the Trak Racer Alpine rig

The Alpine is an endless story, isn’t it. Delay after delay. Do you have an approved date of delivery?

Isn’t the pedal plate a bit too short (224mm) for a pedal 402mm long?

I am not sure I would think either a new plate or an extension would do the job but we got few infos.

I know, Trak Racer is postponing over and over again. I was interested, think early 22. Can’t imagine how I would feel now, after waiting over a year. I bought an extrusion ALU rig, the Pro Simrig PSR1. Was in every way the best decision. I really doubt the Simucube pedals will fit the Alpine

I think this would be the better solution

In the spirit of OSW that was a response to prohibitively expensive SimSteering system.
Looks rough, but it’s a start. :grinning:

1 Like

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TLk1KbA6wUBRSi7yAKeWyAd4CFGW8kRn6zvmfFVZsQZ6WB6DvL44Ku86WgxXDeh8l&id=100063858347604&sfnsn=mo

Not sure if this is already known

1 Like

Yes! We, the early adopters, just received a discount code to purchase any of the new accesories.

I bought the Heusinkveld pedals adapters to try to connect my spare BJ pedals and make use of the new Simucube software. Dont know if I will need them, but just in case and for future resale they will be a good addition

@Mika do you know if the wire diagram of the Pedal Adapter will be shared?

Question: apart from the hydraulic brake, are throttle and clutch the same like the F1/GT pedals?
I asked BJ, but never received an answer…
Question nr 2 (🫠):
F1/GT are calibrated/setup with Bodnar and DI view. Are you using BJ software now (assuming you use hydraulic)?
I saw the Heusinkveld adapter, the one one has to use with the Simucube pedal board. I think BJ pedals are pretty much the same size, if not similar to Heusinkveld.

Mines are the loadCell DIView version, throttle and clutch are running hall sensor, dont know about the Hydraulic ones but they looks the same to me, not much to improve.

If im not wrong, the Heusinkveld adapter just change the pinout from the pedals to match the Simucube ActivePedal pinout, like pedal Pin1 to ActivePedal Pin2, and so on.
In my case, it may be not needed (Heusinkveld adapter) because I need to change the connector after all, and will make it match the ActivePedal pinout

It has been shared on our Discord today. Here is a link to it:

I’m not putting it here for the time being in case there is any error in that (which of course there shouldn’t be).

1 Like

I love you!
:white_heart::blue_heart::black_heart:

@Alfye20 Oi. Get in the back of the line. Mika is loved by many :rofl:

1 Like

And who is Many? :grinning:

1 Like