Simucube 2 True Drive software feedback thread

Me too! Intriguing release!!

Since nobody cares…
What has changed? :thinking:

Yes please, off work so plenty of time to test.

Will it be available this month?

Changelog is already on the firmware download page.

Officially I’m already on summer holiday. I’ll see if I can get it out today or tomorrow. The testers found two issues - very minor ones, caused by a bit of a rush yesterday to get it released - so there shouldn’t be any showstoppers.

3 Likes

Still no Recon 2.0 in sight?

Its in development, probably we will back on the filter development after the summer holiday.

3 Likes

Recon 2.0 is it adaptable on simucube 1?

No way to know that yet.

1 Like

Just had to re-install windows. Wondering, should I get the old 2020.4 or is there a way to get my hands on the 2020.7?

2020.7 will be out later today.

4 Likes

awesome thanks Mika for the quick response :+1:

Release 2020.7 is out.

6 Likes

the single profile export function is great, finally no more screenshots on the forum :slight_smile: thanks Mika, and happy holidays!

1 Like

User guide is updated too! :love_you_gesture:

Release can be found here
https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Simucube_2_True_Drive_releases

1 Like

There seems to be graphical glitch in new UI, perhaps related to DPI changes, white outlines around UI elements after you hover mouse over, as if they accept focus

Yep, it is a known issue, a rounding issue quite deep in the Qt UI libraries. There was discussion about it a month ago in Qt issue tracker. We are following the situation and will upgrade Qt if/when it is resolved.

1 Like

And it doesn’t happen in small mode. Looks much better in small mode too, like before, may be worth considering making it a default.

1 Like

from the guide :

today in the room where I play it was 36°C, with a peak humidity of around 62%…maybe it’s better not turning on Sc2 those days…(I live in northern Italy)

1 Like

Did you see condensed humidity in your room? Is your SC2 wet?
About room temp, im at the same levels but SC2 cant burn my hand

EDIT:
Just at holidays so I will be abusing it for one month