Simucube 2 Profile Online Early Access

If you delete a published profile, it will also be unpublished.

Please do not delete your online profiles. The problem is not in them, but somewhere else.

1 Like

I exported my classic mode iracing Audi R8 profile. For testing’s sake, it has directx damping and friction at 9 and 11.

I logged into online, making a new profile, import the .ini file. I get:

Then I click OK,

I get

Then I click save, activate, activate some other profile, and then this new profile again. I see:

and

again.

So the bug is definitively not in the export or import feature either.

1 Like

I may have found something regarding dx friction AND dx sine, finally.

Lets see if I get a beta 9 out tomorrow…

5 Likes

Hello Mika,

i imagine that this is really frustrating for users but honestly it’s more frustrating for who have to track down this thing. i know that it’s not easy at all. don’t worry , take your time. :muscle: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Online Profile 2021.3 Beta 9 is here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rle_fnKV8_VXURRp2dMwfZdLIeLGaHNT/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Any test reports yet?

Not yet. i’ll use it tomorrow.

Hello Mika,

i try it now and report what i found.

Update:

import with DX Filters now works .
Import with randon DX Filters now works .

i have exported from classic two profiles and seems to works every time now.

Just the crash when you click on the upper right ( close button ) still present but if you launch TD with ( trayminimized ) even if you click the close button no crash happens.

Yeah, the crash is something that happens (unexpected quit event happens) but it happens quite deep in the Qt library. And it does not manifest itself on all Windows installations.

The tray option doesn’t work for me with this update

After update it seems my base it running at 50-70% ffb output compared to earlier today.
Feels really weak. Only driven 1 game though.
(It’s not bc I’ve left the emergency switch on, which I have triple checked).
Also changing the DI “spring” effect to 0% does not get saved or maybe not loaded.

Also is this normal:

I have 2 profiles active at the same time?

So I guess the weakness comes from it using the “other” one than I thought?

Online profiles don’t seem to load correctly. I can set the strength to 10% or 100% and it doesn’t make a difference.

Same here, in ACC, RFactor and iRacing FFB feels less pronounced.

Weak here too in Assetto Corsa. Same profile in classic launcher is a lot stronger.

Thanks for the reports.

I already fixed the dx spring gain not coming through, a simple copy paste error last night…

So far, no luck in finding obvious reason for why the ffb would be weaker.

Issue has been found, fixing it now. No online profiles were being applied to the device.

Beta 10 is out.

I’m sorry for the last night’s mistakes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wh-MdA11HGlRmi0yEF7qH5Lsjeu0nypT/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

If someone can repeat the two profiles being active -bug, then please tell the steps to do that. There is a separate team developing that side and they would want that information.

I seem to have a bug in Beta 10. When High Torque mode is active, the wheel has almost no FFB. When it’s de-active, it seems to have full FFB.

Is that a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Never had this before. On a Simucube Ultimate.