Simucube 2 pro vs sport

Problems comes When clipping is part of ffb game calculations like in iRacing, if you kill all clipping (almost imposible on Linear Mode) you end up with no so Linear forces, racing between 10_15Nm but with Crashes that goes from 0Nm to 25Nm (in a PRO) or worst scenarios like fast chicane when you are floating with almost zero forces but a bump can throw 20Nm instantly

yes, that is indeed the issue. That is both outright dangerous, crazy and utterly unrealistic.

We do not want or need to simulate crash forces - and they are too high anyway.

I usually have the True Drive at 60% and then 30 Nm in iRacing. I do not experience any clipping when driving, and usually turn FFB down a bit to 40 Nm when driving Nascar cars on some of the more rough tracks. But for GT cars, I do see some clipping when on some bumbs or kerbs, but that FFB is not usable or realistic anyway, so there is no need to worry about clipping there.

We have data from a BMW M8 GTE real life driver that says iRacing at 80 Nm - 90 Nm level with True Drive at 60% is realistic for most of the GTE cars. That would make the FFB around 8 Nm at max.

3 Likes

If im right its still a price jump off 250/300 euros,i went with the sport and i dont regret it even a tiny bit.
I really cant think of anything what i miss now,maybe thats due too the fact i never raced with a Pro.
Higher torque i definitely dont need,and im really glad the Sport uses only one PSU.
Its all personal i guess but i think the Sport suits great for simracing.

4 Likes