Simucube 2 Pro Operating temperature

First day when i find decent FFB setup, the max force was 72Nm and that was incredible FFB, believe me. So don’t worry, i know, logically 27Nm is incredible too much, but, the iracing degrade signals again and 27 now is just heavy wheel, exactly for me.
Just yesterday, i try again 72 Max Force settings and my wheel have not enough FFB, i can steer just using my fingers. The problem is not in my Simucube

I hope that this just a bug or physics problem, i’m very hope that this is not a feature of this sim and they solve it!

Hey guys I’ve just been watching and saying nothing …hope I’m not out of order …but if I may Fasttuning…you seem a bit confused . In our local Discord the aliens average between 8 and 15 NM on their wheel bases . Anybody even thinking about or even trying 72nm in my opinion likes fiddling … there’s a famous saying …"if it not broke don’t try to fix it or break it "

@Robert: It works opposite to how you think in iRacing. Counter-intuitive….

1 Like

Yes in iRacing the higher the NM number the lower the force.

Funny enough no wonder I always thought iRacing FFB was crap my Iracing acc is 11 years old and I never knew that …
BTW Joe my 2 new Simucubes are working nicely …

1 Like

One hour of racing in iRacing with 25 wheel force and 30 Max force. Here is the temperature. Wheel is Ok. I hope iracing is distribute their FFB forces better and i can drive with less max force. ACC is still more adequate in corner forces and torq delivery…
There is 47 Degree, but my pyrometer is a bit wrong about -1.5 degree, so it’s about 48. As i understand if i drive more than 1 hour in this mode it will raise more than 50 degrees. It seems there is more questions to sim and their forces than to your device